Replies

• Everyone knows that President Donald J. Trump won with a landslide in 2020 as well, just as I predicted. But maybe you question the well known fact that the election was stolen from Trump now, as you question and deride Trump's impeccible performance as President.

• Why would I support someone if he didn't prove to us that he did a great job in office before? To pick the lesser of two evils? I am sick of that notion and I am glad that we have an outstanding candidate like President Donald J. Trump who isn't just the lesser of two evils but an outstanding candidate who deserves to get back into the White House to continue his impeccible performance as president. You can take your own version of his performance, you can decide to support Trump anyway, no matter what he did, and even if he didn't do a great job before in your perception. I know that I would not support a candidate who I know did not do well. Fortunately the facts speak for themselves and we can say that Trump was the best president in all of our lifetimes.

I am going to let the personal attacks slide. I rather focus on the facts. They speak very clearly whether we are talking about Trump's performance or the obviously stolen election or any other political topic.

• Rino Ryan is part of the problem. We the people will elect President Donald J. Trump in a landslide in 2024 and he will clean house, when he is back in the White House. Paul Ryan and all others supporting the NWO will be eliminated from public life. Ryan is fighting Trump to protect his own standing and well-being. He knows he'll lose all of it because Trump only works for the good of America and the American people.

• Wow, I don't remember him being that smug, arrogant and over confident when he was running for vp with that other arrogant rino back in the day when he should have been...

• Now pay attention people and take note:
    The RINOs and never Trumpers are all trying to limit Republican election wins now and are working to return the party to minority status in the 2024 election.

• Trump would have accomplished so much more if it was not for this Scum Bag Rino Democrat Ryan. He is a disgrace to himself and America. He is one reason Fox is starting to lose followers and turning on News Max. Ryan and Romney are both Rino Scum Bags who back door deal with the Liberal Communist Democrats. Hope this election they are drained from the swamp.

• Absolutely correct, dead on! I canceled cable. I only live stream OAN 4.95 a month. I only listen to conservative talk that is just that. If they have rino guests on their show I'm done with them. If a talk show host can't stand alone and deliver honesty to their audience without rino guests (Coulter, Barr) to prop them up I have no use for them. I'm sick and tired and have no more time for bullshit in my news/ information for I can see who's bullshitting and who's not. America is out of time and most of us know it. I don't want or need to be entertained. I'm sick of the glam, the mini skirts, the bare legs in January,  I only want to vote and my vote to be counted and honest fair elections. Everything else can go to Hell,  I want my damn country back where it was before March 2020!

• Not bad for a guy that slept on his office couch because he could not afford an apartment and his family home.

Not a problem anymore huh?

• He won't if we have the massive voter fraud like we did the last time he ran. Be on your toes this election cycle. They are going to try. Paul Ryan is a complete phoney and corrupt a$$hole.

This reply was deleted.