ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Laurel, those are the ONLY answers!!!!!!!!!!

• She is speaker only because those whacko democrats like AOC need a leader who will take them down the road to absurdity.

• There hasn't been any adults in charge since the 1700's....

• Tragic that our Government has fallen to this level! I blame the schools and leftist media.

• Excuse me! Yes, the schools are bad, and are brainwashing our kids. 
      But as parents we must take responsibility for not paying attention to what is being taught, and for not personally teaching our children respect for God and country, patriotism, real U.S. history, Biblical truths, and for standing up against inappropriate teaching even if it means taking children out of an offending school and placing in another school situation, or if necessary, revert to home schooling! 
      When enough schools lose enough students (and the money that goes with them) the schools will do what parents demand in the way of proper education!

it's about time adults stand up against the schools ruining our children and our country!

• Man, what a sore loser!...Needs to retire...give the country a break, we have all seen/heard enough of her crap...disfunctional blathering...to last a lifetime. 22?...Good ridance to her and all RINO's in the Senate/House...Get ready for DT...back in 24...can't wait! JL 

This reply was deleted.