ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I ACTUALLY RECEIVED THIS SURVEY FROM PENCE, WHAT AN IDIOT!    PLEASE TAKE HIS SURVEY.

MY SUGGESTION FOR THE COMMENT SECTION IS:

YOU MADE WHAT IS LIKELY THE BIGGEST FUCK UP IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WILL GET ANY VOTES FOR PRESIDENT? I WOULDN'T PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE!

I am not here asking for money just your answers.

Can you take just 5 minutes to fill out my 2023 Issues Survey to help shape the Republican agenda for 2024?

TAKE THE 2023 ISSUES SURVEY

- Mike Pence
    Sent from my iPhone

Mike Pence’s Official Store is Now Open!

Shop all the latest Mike Pence For President merchandise at the official storefront.

• Have often wondered if Pence's middle name was Judas and did "someone" cross his palm with 30 pieces of silver (the equivalent of)??

• Pence is a coward!   Yes--it would have been the first time but it WAS allowed in the constitution.   Any changes in the election laws was required by law in each state to be made by the electors.  However, on the nights that the votes were counted, the local supervisors in some states were making decisions to allow changes in the laws and allowed thousands of votes which would have been illegal.  They never went back to the electors.  In one case, it was referred to a judge and his decision was said to be illegal because the judge was not an elector.  In another case which I watched--there were cameras in the room as when the supervisor ordered the ballot counters to go home for the night.  After they had left,  several other people entered the room and boxes of ballots which had been hidden under a table were pulled out and counted. All President Trump was asking of Pence, that there be an audit of all valid votes in the states that were in question to prove the accuracy of the count--but Pence--coward that he  proved to be, refused to do it.  Also, I feel certain that Biden knew that those behind the scenes would guarantee his election regardless of the legal votes.  I remember when he was interviewed  one time whiile he was seated in his basement about whether  he thought he would win the election and his reply was something like this "yes"  there are other people taking care of that.

• He dud also brag about having the "greatest election fraud system setup that had ever been seen" or very close to that statement. 

• When the truth finally comes out along with many that were involved in the steal being arrested, Pence will be known through out the world as an idiot.

• Pence messed it up for sure! The news media keeps saying that Trump and supporters wanted to overturn the election, but we wanted to have a chance to check out the accusations of voter fraud in some states and to fix the fraud and have an honest recount. Pence could have done that.

• THIS IS THE FUCK UP OF ALL TIME!   WHAT A SHITHEAD!  

This reply was deleted.