ADMIN

60600037-11040129-image-a-14_1658563462842.jpg

Prior to his speech in Arizona, Pence issued tweets that appeared to be a condemnation of Trump's fixation on the 2020 election

Former Vice President Mike Pence threw shade at Donald Trump by suggesting the GOP will lose if it continues to focus on the 2020 election as the two held dueling rallies in Arizona. 

Prior to his speech in Arizona, Pence issued what appeared to be a condemnation of Trump's fixation on the 2020 election, tweeting: 'Democrats would love nothing more than for Republicans to take our eye off the ball and focus on days gone by.

'If the Republican Party allows itself to become consumed by yesterday´s grievances, we will lose,' he added.

Trump, who like Pence is considering running for president in 2024, has savaged his former vice president for what he describes as a failure to block the certification of the 2020 election results.

Such a plan had been cooked up by Trump aides who supported his discredited theory that the election was stolen, but Pence ultimately decided that the action would be illegal.

In Arizona, Trump continued to tout claims that the election was stolen from him and said that despite receiving a 'record number of votes,' he has been the most 'persecuted person' in America.   

'A friend of mine recently said that I was the most persecuted person in the history of our country,' Trump said. 'I thought about it, and I felt, you know, he may very well be right.' 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11040129/Trump-Pence-hold-duelling-rallies-rivalry-intensifies.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are scared sh....less of him! They know he is capable of doing the right thing for the country and they want none of that........they want all the power!

• off

• What an idiot does he think we are better today than the past four years 

• Pense is proving to be more and more a RINO!  We son't need to listen to RINOS like hime or to have more RINOS in Congress!

• Hey traitor pence.... just go away, you've proven yourself part of the swamp 

• LOSER

• Yes! Mike was playing the long game which includes play #1 Cover your Ass!!!

This reply was deleted.