ADMIN

Biden Gas Pump Stickers: 'I Did That' Trend Goes Viral | Heavy.com

Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!'  in a protest gaining traction around the country. 

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

He repeatedly yells: 'I did that. I did that. That's what I did,' as he points to several stickers of the finger-pointing Biden slapped on the gas pump.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it was "Trump did that" he would be hailed as a hero not afraid to speak out!!!!!  This shows how far America has fallen!!!!!!!!!!

• Just like in a Totalitarian State!!!............REVOLT WHILE WE STILL CAN!

• Another case of justice brought to you by New World Order

Defund the police: Another back door ruse.

The slashing of police budgets coupled with the vaccine mandates is designed to weed out any common sense people that just want to be police officers and not thugs programmed to just follow orders. Once city police forces are reduced to skeleton crews, crime will be totally out of control. When citizens start screaming for more law enforcement, federal funds will roll in by the billions. Gestapo types that are willing to shoot their neighbor for not wearing a mask can then be hired to replace the good people that have been terminated. Once the new SS has replaced city police departments, any civilian protest can be crushed just as they were in Australia and Canada.

Same old democrat tactic, create a problem then come rushing in with the solution. And, as always, the solution will be far worse than the problem. The Nazis made it work for them and so will the democrats.

The bottom line is: They don’t want to defund the police; they want to BE the police.

• Maybe we need to do it by stealth since we are the jones being attacked by going by jour own civil rights.

• He'll be lucky if the FBI Gestapo Pigs don't stick  him in the DC Gulag. In the meantime the Antifa Activist who tried to murder a Jewish Mayoral Candidate (because he was Jewish) was let go  with very little bail  and on his own reconnisence.

#RulesForTheeNoneForMe

• Cops can't arrest rioters but gotta arrest a sticker man!

• Michael, correct, it shows how far into the dictatorial state we have fallen!!!!!!!!!!

• Is freedom of speech a crime or does the truth of what is happening around the the country Americans have no rights to bring it to the public 

• It's ok to burn the US Flag, to walk on it, and too spit on it... but don't you dare put a sticker on a fuel pump... 

• Sorry state of affairs when you get arrested for posting an honest appraisial (admitted to also) item/issue for public display. Seems the demostroyer marxists' seem to be winning the fight of public opinion... Keep posting things like this and tie up their BS in the courts!

This reply was deleted.