Replies

• Obtw, Premier Inc., where have we heard that name before, has a side interest in buying properties. I am involved in a project and there was a lovely presentation by Premiere with a cost of 50 million fiats. I am particularly fond of how the kenyan set us up for the pandemic, via Chief Justice Roberts twisting 0care into a govco profitable enterprise that also btw, forced independent doctors mostly into retirement, thus how much easier to force killer drugs and vents into people. Downtown here is now colleges and Healthcare. I believe that (0) was also when we switched to international health codes. How incredibly convenient and timely for the release of the nanopathogenic jaxxine to align with international codes-- plus earn them enough profits to begin buying up residential real estate Agenda 30-style. Lovely plan. Sarc fully intended.

• This is the type of person and ethics that most all corporations engaged in health services choose to employ… profit over common sense and risk to the public.  Gain of function research is outlawed and it appears that they simply renamed it ‘Directed Evolution’.   It is also the reason Fauci had to stop the gain of function research that gave us COVID 19.

The international laws and accords regarding bio and chemical weapons research is also prohibited.

• Corporate and government fascist killers!!!

• Yep, and if We the People don't take our federal government back from these amoral profiteers through local political activism and an Article V Convention of States then we will get precisely what we deserve, a totalitarian, administrative state. And it appears that we may already be in one in a number of respects.

• These EVIL big pharm companies need to be shut down

• Pfizer Labs need to be Bombed

This reply was deleted.