ADMIN

article-643fe65cdf2bc.gif

Let's see, we have Democrat Dianne Feinstein who employed a Chinese spy as a driver for years. Democrat Eric Swalwell had a romantic tryst with Fang Fang, the Chinese spy. And now it looks like more Democrats have been hanging out with more Chinese spies.

This time it's one of the Chinese operatives arrested by the FBI recently for running an illegal Chinese police station.

Photos show the alleged Chinese spy Lu Jianwang hanging out at Democratic fundraisers in New York. He's pictured alongside Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and New York's clown mayor, Eric Adams. He's also pictured at another event with Democrat Rep. Grace Meng.

article-643fe41ab9d44.jpg
Daily Caller

These events are from 2022 and 2023, presumably while the illegal CCP police station was being set up and becoming operational. 

Active Chinese spies paid for access to leading Democrats and set up shop in NYC, and they clearly thought they could get away with it.

read more:

https://notthebee.com/article/so-it-turns-out-one-of-the-people-arrested-for-spying-on-behalf-of-china-was-spotted-attending-fancy-democrat-fundraising-events

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This doesn't surprise me one bit, devildemocommiecrats have been selling us out to communists for decades and the gop establishment has not only ignored it but has helped them, expecting to be included in the ruling junta once America has been reduced to a 3rd world puppet state of the new world order ruled by communist china, russia, iran, and north korea!!!!!   joe dementia and the biden crime cartel are wholly owned by the chicoms!!!!!!!!!!

• I wonder if there is anyone in the Marxist (formerly Democrat) Party that is not somehow involved with the Chinese Communist Party.  Somehow I doubt it!

• Why aren't they dangling from a rope? All of them including the Bidens with Chinese connections!

• Because evil reigns until God takes them out in His time!!!!

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  God will strike them down eventually, according to His plan!!!!!  I believe the rapture of the church is IMMINENT, likely coming within the next 2 years looking at the current state of affairs in the world and especially in the former "shining city on a hill", the USA!!!!!  Keep prayed up and ready because I believe it will come much sooner than people think, from my observation of things happening!!!!!  The immorality of the left has put us in the Sodom and Gomorrah range!!!!!!!!!!

• Agreed!!!

This reply was deleted.