ADMIN

Prince Harry sparked yet another controversy this week after he criticized the United States’ constitutional right to free speech, the First Amendment.

During a Thursday appearance on Hollywood actor Dax Shepard’s ‘Armchair Expert’ podcast, the prince – who now lives in California after stepping down from his royal duties – said, “I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment. I still don’t understand it, but it is bonkers.”

The comment angered many Americans who questioned why Prince Harry was living in the United States if he didn’t appreciate and respect its Constitution.

“Yeah we know he doesn’t get it, his family is the reason it exists,” remarked one American social media user, while another advised the prince to take “a lesson on American history,” pointing out that the American Revolution took place in order “to rid ourselves of the British and get our freedom.”

Others were more direct, telling Prince Harry to “go back to England.”

Prince Harry’s comments even made their way to Republican Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, who quipped, “I just doubled the size of my Independence Day party.”

read more here: https://www.rt.com/usa/523801-prince-harry-angers-americans/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Could not have said it better. Thanks

• Thank you Martha, you speak the TRUTH!

• Hmm, Monarchy Harry doesn't approve of citizens having rights. Fancy that!!!

• Criticize my country,when you become a man -- you cuck

• These asenine foreigners want to live here because their own country sucks, then they do nothing but complain, and push to make this country like theirs. The Nazis aren't too fond of our Second Amendment either. Yes, go back Harry, and take your progressive Hollywierd wife with you.

• Thats what is happening with illegals too, MAKING DEMANDS of the GOOD citizens of America. Rolling over to those demands by the DEMONCRAPS!

• i remember a scene from the tv show all in the family where archie goes on a rant about england

• We do not need his bs opinion and neither does the Queen

• who cares what that limey jackass says????? 

• Harry -- I'm sure you're welcome in the Falkland Islands but not here.

This reply was deleted.