ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I truly understand the annoyance. However, AMERICA is fighting for it’s very existence! It’s time for all of us AMERICANS to stand up while we still can!! You do realize how far down the Communist rabbit hole we are, don’t you? You do realize that TRUMP is truly AMERICA’S LAST HOPE, don’t you? Let’s hope that the annoyance you feel is as bad as it every gets, otherwise, you won’t have the opportunity to support any TRUE AMERICAN for the rest of your and your families lives!!!! IT’S NOW OR NEVER!!!!

We have to get tough, a lot tougher, or we loose this country and our freedom, forever!!

My father died in a prison of war camp in North Korea, fighting for the lives and the freedom of the South Koreans. Today, which place would you and your family rather live?

• i Salute You SIR.  You then know the reality of Sorrow, Anguish and Loss.   What i want to see is TRUMP manifesting true stable Patriotism and a true desire to heave out any RINOS......I would not want 1 red cent to go to those slimy parasites, and the possibility of their presence infuriates me. 

This reply was deleted.