Replies

• Sic semper tyrannis  a Latin phrase meaning "thus always to tyrants". It is sometimes mistranslated as "death to tyrants" or "down with the tyrant".

• Yes. Same meaning though.

• Right on... just wanted to offer a translation for those who may not be familiar with the phrase... not everyone is from Virginia and knows their State Motto.

• With 75+million American Patriots- The Democrats and Rino's MUST STOP-!!! VOICE YOUR THOUGHTS IN PERSON and "CALL" your people @Congress.gov

• I did. Thry told me to fuck myself. Now what?

• Phil, I got the same thing the last time I tried to express my opinion to a deep state TRAITOR, this one in the House, Mullin from Oklahoma 2.  He told me We the People are supposed tp vote for republicans then sit down and shut up and let them rule as they see fit.  I campaigned for that jerk the first time he ran but haven't even voted for him since.  Might as well have a devildemocrat in office as a gop deep state TRAITOR!!!!!

• Be glad you're not in jail for voicing your opinion... next time they may not be so magnanimous. 

• Don't comply!

• Royce, I WILL NOT COMPLY with tyranny.  I am old and disabled but will resist as much as possible.  I pray daily for God's mercy on America, that He will deliver us from pharoah and his thugs, to keep President Trump.

• Absolutely, and when they show up at your door with an arrest warrant... notify them you have appealed to a higher Court... the court of public opinion presided over by Judges Smith and Wesson.

This reply was deleted.