Replies

• And pull the little string on her neck and she becomes "Betsy Wetsy!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• "How nuts is this? Is every disaster created by the Biden clowns Trump's fault? Do they have no short term memory? Do they believe their own propaganda? Do they just not care that everybody knows they are lying? "

It's all of the above.... everything is Trump's fault, they have no memory of anything they do.   They believe their own propaganda.. and they just on't care that we know they are lying.

• YES!

• They are morons.

• They are really only talking to their dumbed down base who believe every word they say.

• She has lost all crediblilty...

• I didn't now President Donald John Turmp-PDJT had psychic powers like Professor X. I guess he does because he must've taken over Creepy, Sleepy, Slimy, Sloppy Joe's tiny mind and made him say that while he was running for President that Kyle Rittenhouse was an evil White Supremacist.  According to that dummy Raggedy Ann Psaki I guess that's what happened. Next they'll blame PDJT for high gas prices and inflation. 

• Idiote 

• Everything is Trumps fault! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

•  I don't think they worry about those who know they are lying. In fact I suspect that they know that most people know it and are happy for their commradery.  They know that since they can win every election through fraud why worry about what people think.  They have enough comrads working the process that they know they can't lose no matter what.  They follow the Stalinist axiom that the only issue that matters is "who counts the votes."  

Watch Amazon Primes "The Americans" for further insights.

This reply was deleted.