Replies

• Beware of men bearing strange gifts... this offer certainly is strange.  Uncle Joe Stalin once enticed Trotsky his chief rival with such an offer only to have him exiled and later.  Biden's offer is about as genuine as Brutiis's call for peace with Caesar. 

• He's going to Veto anything they send him so why play nice. If we're going to fight, fight to win.

• Now he knows that he is not the president he wants to be nice to the Republicans it's to late

• I for one will never, never trust Comrade Biden! I'm a retired E-6 with over 27 years of defending this wonderful Republic and its people. Comrade Biden has been out to destroy the US from the day he was elected (Senate) and now that he's holding the office of the president his handlers have gone full bore pushing their asinine policies down the throats of all freedom-loving people. SCOUTS OUT!

• I can not be lieve he is an American.

• John I too 6 years United States Air Force 18 and a half department of the Navy, United States government contractor for 14 years I know what you're talking about buddy I too have served. And I must say I hate this man called Joe Biden I will never ever refer to him as president.

• I am with you Stephen

• I've been involved in three wars I don't know why I'm still here I'm 84 years old I don't know why God is not taking me. But that a hole Joe Biden is too old to be serving in the position in which he is.

• not only is too old he is Demonic.

• I am with you 100% I either don't trust the guy

This reply was deleted.