Replies

• He is a disgusting person

• Typical lying demoncrat.

• Fight “white supremacy” by re-electing a Black Supremacist! 

Raphael Warnock’s former church invited Leonard Jeffries as a speaker on multiple occasions.

Warnock served as a youth pastor for six years, then assistant pastor for four years to Rev. Calvin O. Butts at Abyssinian Baptist Church in New York City. During that time, from 1991 to 1998, Butts’ Abyssinian church hosted Leonard Jeffries, the uncle of Democratic Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who is poised to succeed Nancy Pelosi as the next Democratic leader in the House.

Leonard Jeffries, a Black supremacist and former Black studies department chair at City University of New York (CUNY), publicly stated views include theories that Jewish people were responsible for as well as facilitated the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Jeffries, the welcomed guest of Warnock’s church, also is a Black supremacist, stating that he believed that Black people are inherently superior to White people due to their pigmentation.

• You know I just need 1 question answered: How the heck is it Repubs. Fault that he is Stupid. Run over your EX. With your own car??? You can't  make this crap up!!!

• There is only one word to describe him STUPID 

• Some say Dumb but Dumbs OK... it's an actual medical condition. So, Loenzo I agree Warnock is Stupid and like the famous comedian said: "Ya'll can't fix Stupid." However, I do believe there are many more words to describe Warnock: Criminal Slum Lord, False Profit of the Word of God, Corrupt, Black Supremacist are just a few!

• Warnock wouldn't know a fact, if it bit him in the butt. He lives in a bubble and we the people know better.

• Remember he coulda blamed Trump... But, Warnock took Obama's really "high" road and only blamed the Republicans for allowing him to run over his ex-wife with his own car.  Wow!

This reply was deleted.