Replies

• Beautiful.  The cello is my favorite orchestral instrument.  Thank-you for sharing.  Here is a composition composed by my friend Wilson somers (Piano player). Wilson Somers - Pavane for a Dragonfly (Live at Philadelphia Cathed... 

• There are 100 million gun owners with over 400 million guns who can put a stop to this bullshit, and it's our Constitutional right to do so.

• Actually, the Declaration of Independence speaks to the right of men to determine what form of government they will have... not the Constitution.  But, yes, we have a duty to the Nation and our Children to rid ourselves of despotic government... a government that enslaves the majority under the whip of a connected minority that seeks to enrich itself with the fruit of another's labor.

• Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right in front of our eyes 

• Exactly Jeff... and some will deny it right up to the day Christ appears with His Heavenly Armies to set up His millennial reign.

• Finally you agree with me 

• Theatre in the round!  Thank God that I am rescued and safe  

• The Constitutional right you refer to is rapidly developing into a Constitutional duty.

• Of course this is a complete setup so that dear old biden's prediction of food shortages can come true and just in time for the election, isn't that interesting.

• IF YOU SAVE ONE LIFE YOU SAVE THE WORLD. HEBREW EXPRESSION.

https://youtu.be/ZUjqvfDBZBw

THE FOUNDERS HAD LOTS OF KIDS AND NO PLAN TO KILL THEM. THE MEDIA HAS POISONED THE MINDS OF THE MEDIA SLAVES. THEY CONVINCE THE PUBLIC THAT ABORTION IS NO BIG DEAL. IF IT IS NO BIG DEAL WHY DON'T COMMUNIST TEACHERS TAKE THEIR CLASSES THRU A DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOP. TOUR?  GO TO WORK WITH DADDY OR MOMMY. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BABY MURDER INCLUDING IT'S MY BODY. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO IT. IF YOU OWN A HOTEL LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE TO AVOID. I LIKE TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY/ I RESENT HAVING MY HEAD CUT OFF WHILE I AM SEEKING SANCTUARY. PLEASE DON'T PULL MY LEG OFF OR BURN ME WITH TORTURE CHEMICALS. I DO FEEL PAIN. DON'T SELL ME OUT AGAIN.

HITLER EXTERMINATED SIX MILLION JEWS. HE DID NOT USE A CATCHY PHRASE LIKE IT'S MY BODY. HE SIMPLY CALLED THE HOLOCAUST THE FINAL SOLUTION. SOUNDS NICE UNTIL YOU GO TO A DEATH CAMP. TODAY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST CHOP SHOPS ARE SUPER DEATH CAMPS WIPING OUT WHOLE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS.THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT CHILD MURDER HAS YOUR TAX MONEY FUNDING AUSHWITZ TWO. POOR WOMEN ARE EXPLOITED BY THE DEMOCRAT COMMUNISTS. HONEY! YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT KILL IT. THE SWEET TALK HIDES BAD INTENTIONS. THE GOVERNMENT USES YOUR TAX MONEY TO KILL YOUR KID BUT NOTHING TO SAVE THEM. IF YOU WAIT 14 MONTHS YOU WILL HEAR YOUR CHILD SAY I LOVE YOU MOMMY. AS SOON AS THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG THAT IS JACKPOT THREE LIBERTY BELLS STRAIGHT ACROSS.. THEN THE SOUL ARRIVES. THAT IS GOD'S BLACK BOX. WHEN THE BABY IS SHRED AND THE BABY IS DEAD THE SOUL GOES TO HEAVEN TO REPORT TO GOD.

THE PREAMBLE TO FREEDOM BEGINS WITH LIFE FOR ALL, LIBERTY FOR ALL AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS FOR ALL
    1. South Carolina House Approves a Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill. YOU TUBE SAVE THE KIDS ABUTOM. IF YOU EVER SAW WHAT GOES ON IN DEMOCRAT CHOP SHOPS, YOU WOULD NEVER VOTE COMMUNIST AGAIN. THANK YOU DANNY THOMAS NOW IN HEAVEN FOR ST. JUDES LIFE SAVING CENTER. ABORTION HAS SIDE AFFECTS. ONE IS CALLED WEEPING SYNDROME. OUT OF A CLEAR BLUE SKY THE PATIENT HAS SCREAMING AND CRYING FITS. 
This reply was deleted.