Replies

• That all Schitt is, nothing but a damn liar!!!

• You think the American people are stupid you waited for the New York Times to say it was hunters lap top when everyone already knew this and as for lying Schiff I don't know anyone that believes anything he says I hope and pray the American people rise up and fire ever last one of you in one day 

• McCarthy, shiff lies every time he opens his mouth, WHEN did you wake up McCarthy?

• Nothing gets by you Kevin. So if you know he lied rather then stating the obvious WTF are you going to do about it. Is he going to be prosecuted

for lying? You think your doing your job just stating the obvious. The whole Country knew he was lying. No what are the lame RINO'S

going to do about it. You did nothing about the lise all during the Trump Administration. You didn't protect our President. You allowed the lies to continue and no 1 prosecution

of the main players in the successful coup. Ending in the rigged election. You allowed the election to stand. The GOP was derelict in the Oath to defend and Protect the Conatitution of

the United States of America. So now your coming out with this earth shattwering news. Hey Joe Biden lied about his son. What are you going to do about that.

You are gutless. So many laws were broken during the Trump Administration and you've done nothing. Out of all the criminal acts you convict an Attorney. You think the American people

are dumb? Your time is coming when you will be held accountable for your participation of the overthrow of the United States Government. You keep on railing about the false flag so called insurrection

on 01/06. An event orchestrated by the CIA and FBI. PAYBACK'S A BITCH!

• Great post GB!!!

• Amen brother amen I hope the people get off their asses soon 

• You're a 100 percent right I'm getting sick of the Republican Rino's even when they take over nothing will done then the excuses begin.

• Isn't  Schift  the  son  in  law  of   Geo  SWoros.... Chief  hater  of  the  USA... supportinhg  financing  all  these  left  wing.. communist    USA  haters.

• Schiff's sister is married to one of the Soros boys!

• Schiff lies about everything....remember he has proof of the Russia collusion? We are still waiting!

This reply was deleted.