Replies

• I LIKE HIM !!

I wonder if Nan had yet staggered in onto the floor to hear this indignant call for clarity?

• Arrest us all! You have not enough prisons to hold us, nor guards to contain us. We call your Bluff!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• McCarthy is a RINO and any support for MAGA policy is verbal hyperbola ... he has a history of capitulation to the progressives and Marxists in Congress.  Rep Liz Chaney indeed should be stripped of all her committee assignments and if she continues promoting her liberal agenda... kicked out of the GOP.  There should be NO GOP members on the House Special Committee to investigate January 6th events in DC... none.

• OOH, he would make a great speaker of the house!!!

• Damn right! These hypocrites in DC need to be shut down. The resentment and hate for the fraudulent leaders in DC is growing by the day. We the People need to rise up and reject this foolishness. Never again will we be locked down. Never again!

• Republicans in Congress will not do anything because the Kevin McCarthy minority whip, hasn't received approval to do anything from his roommate Frank Luntz the "republican advisor" to the democrat party,  who uses his phony polls to guide the republicans in the opposite direction of we the people. Frank Luntz, a democrat and Hilary supporter has been misguiding republicans for years...including Kevin and the top republicans in Congress

• I was clapping after his speech. Wish we had more than a handfull of Republicans who speak up like that.

• TO BAD THIS IS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING I DO AGREE WITH HIM BUT NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THEY CAN DO  

• Anyone that thinks CAPITALIZING words on paper or the screen, is SHOUTING, is an IDIOT, PUPPT, SLAVE, of the CORPORATION called "THE UNITED STATES."

• No they just know something about internet etiquette.  If you want empahsize something try bolding it or italicizing it. But thank you, I know know who'se post not to bother to read!

This reply was deleted.