ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• PS- Of course, sabotage is always a possibility, especially with a criminalized government at work, doing anything and everything they can dream up to finish destroying our USA!!

• Whether it's the illegal invaders/terrorists or Our grubberment agencies doing this, or both, between the outright destruction of Our food processings plants, container ships sitting out in the harbors unable to unload, train derailments, chemical plants blowing up for no good reason, and any number of other "events", these things are designed to 1. crash the economy, 2. starve/kill Us after stripping Us of everything We hold dear as Americans - all while they collect their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and get illegally reelected to maintain their power, and/or go running to the well-stocked underground bunkers till the nuclear fallout clears, and the planet is empty enough for them to have it all to themselves.  That's what I've figured in my contemplations on the crazy going on right now - take the reasons to the extremes and We usually find POWer and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at the end.  But NEVER forget - there are still far more of Us than them?!  I hope We have the strength of Our Integrity to stand together and fight rather than beat/steal/kill each other as We struggle to survive in the "brave new world" they think they're creating.

• What they apparently haven't considered is that they will only have their new world order for a few years before Jesus comes back and holds them to account, at which time they will experience eternity in the Lake of Fire!!!!!!!!!!

• 👍

• PHYLLIS, EXTREMELY WELL SAID!    I AM SURE THAT WE HAVE THE STRENGTH, BUT WE APPARENTLY DON'T HAVE THE WILL, THE AWARENESS, OR THE GUTS TO USE IT !    A VERY SAD SITUATION!

• Thank You, Michael!  And I do agree, We will need the will, awareness and guts as well as Our Integrity to fight the battles to come.  

I wonder if We're all just kind of waiting for the first shoe to finally drop, kind of biding Our time while hopefully prepping to some degree.  I know I am feeling like everything is on hold till the shtf.  Ya know?  I actually hope it's sooner than later cuz I'm totally fed up and weary of it all already!?  How about You?  Anyone else?

• PHYLLIS, UNFORTUNATELY I AM AFRAID THE FIRST SHOE DROPPED 3 YEARS AGO WHEN BIDEN THREW OPEN THE BORDERS AND INVITED 10 MILLION TOTALLY UNVETTED      ILLEGALS   INTO THE COUNTRY!    THIS WAS THE STUPIDIST AND MOST TREASONOUS ACTION IMAGINABE, EVEN WORSE THAN ABANDONING BAGRAM AIR FIELD IN AFGHANISTAN, WHICH WAS HORRIBLE BEYOND BELIEF AND BIDEN SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMMEDIATELY IMPEACHED BECAUSE OF IT!     DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF THE CHAOS THAT THESE ILLEGALS CAN CAUSE IF ONLY 1% OF THEM ARE TERROIST!  WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!

• Want to know what it is like in a State where terrorists operate... pull some videos of Iraq, Syria, Gaza, Afghanistan...  and now Ukraine... rubble everywhere, garbage piled up in the streets, children wading in polluted mud puddles, mangey dogs attacking one another and the weak individuals as they sleep under a cardboard roof. This is the Globalist, Progressives, and Democrat Marxist vision for America.

• Oh, You're right on that point, too, Michael!  Yes, the fake election of the old senile pedo pete pos demon was the first shoe, and though Our POTUS Trump and his various teams tried their best to have the whole thing scrutinized and overturned, We weren't able to do much more about it.  With the republicanTs being spineless and unheeding of Our demands to fix the election system before 2024, what more can We do to make this right?  Cuz even though We WILL go vote (as long as the election is still on, that is), I'm afraid the demonRats will pull another cheat/steal because keeping "orange man bad" from POWer and prosecuting them all, they HAVE to cheat.  And then all this continues to the inevitable end, of America as We know it.  I wish and hope there is another way, but I'm thinking We're going to have to have a Revolution, 1776 style!  What else is left to Us?  The Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence is for US, to keep the grubberment in line, and We've all been too comfy, ignorant and apathetic over the years till here We are now, when it's nearly too late to fix things Peacefully.  I just hope ALL American citizens of ALL colors will let go of the racist bull and UNITE against Our common enemy, the grubberment and the illegal invaders who are being brought in to destroy Us as planned, those who are still standing after the gmo kill shots, anyway.  The other shoe(s) are any of the other crises they've got cooking on all burners?!  Which will they serve up first?

• Phyllis, the gop establishment IS NOT SPINELESS, THEY ARE COMPLICIT in TREASON!!!!!  There are only a few republicans We the People can trust!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.