ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What too many people don't know, because it isn't taught, is that gun confiscation is what started the Revolutionary War!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!  If they come for mine they can have them one bullet at a rtime until they kill me then it won't matter!!!!!  I am old and disabled but will fight them as best as I am able!!!!!!!!!!

• BOB, I ADMIRE YOUR ATTITUDE, BUT IT WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN SAVING THE COUNTRY!   YOU AND YOUR DEAD BODY WILL JUST BE WRITTEN OFF AS A RIGHT-WING NUT CASE!   IT WILL ONLY MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE IF WE GET A REAL LEADER THAT CAN ORGANIZE US INTO A LARGE FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!

• PHYLLIS, I HOPE YOU ARE DEAD WRONG TOO, BUT I THINK YOU ARE NOT!    I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE END TIMES WILL OCCUR, BUT I THINK IT IS CLOSE!

• GUESS WHAT, A PORTION OF THE 10 MILLION  ILLEGALS THAT BIDEN INVITED INTO THE USA ARE STARTING TO SAY HI!

• Enough of this! We need Internal Security in the United States and Biden and his bunch of DEI rejects are just not providing it for us.

• Our internal security is the 2nd Amendment!!!!!!!!!!

• And so it starts.. the malicious and pernicious terrorist activities of the HATE AMERICA leftist and Marxist groups....  This many barges don't break loose on their own... it is no accident. 

The potential carnage this many loose barges can wreck upon bridges, locks, and dams is catastrophic...  If a dam is stressed to the point of failure even greater harm is possible. We are entering the rainy season... damaged dams, locks, and bridges will only increase the impact on our nation's commerce and economy. 

This is what happens when federal law enforcement focuses on White Privilege and labels White Christians a Nationalist terrorist group and the greatest domestic threat the nation faces.  In the meantime, the FBI informants and operators are burning down our nation.

• Agreed

• COL, SO RIGHT, HOWEVER, IT HAPPENS BECAUSE THE OBAMA /BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, THE FBI, HOME LAND SECURITY, ETC ARE ALL TREASONOUS!   THIS IS READILY APPARENT AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND TOSSED INTO PRISON!

• That could happen if the gop wasn't complicit!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.