ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BOB, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!

• Okay, Bob, I'll give You that point!  It may be that they are being treasonous with demonRats because they're so weak they can't stand up against them, so they go along.  OR, they really are just as evil and corrupt as the demonRats, which is also so very true, sadly.  This is really why We really have to get rid of them, the sooner the better!?  How We accomplish that We're going to have to figure out and ACT accordingly.  Save the very few republicanTs that DO listen to Us, and eliminate the rest.  I'd suggest Gen. Michael Flynn would be an excellent choice as a Leader for Us.  Yes?  And he may know several others who would be just as effective and Trustworthy.  With him and Our POTUS Trump running the show, I think We'd have a pretty good team for the chance of finally draining the swamp once and for all.  I just hope Trump will be a better judge of character than he was the last time.  He's brilliant, but I think that's a weak spot for him.

• PHYLLIS, I AGREE 100%!

• If we have more than two parties we can be just like europe! 
      reform the Republican Party, clean it up!

• The only effective way to remove an incumbant is to PRIMARY THEM... and the GOP/RNC or DNC are not going to primary their sitting members.   It will take a complete overhaul of the leadership in our major political parties to get the party to primary their own... We would be much better off starting a new party AS SOON AS TRUMP BECOMES PRESIDENT.

A new party leadership can then strip the corrupt members of their party status... membership... throwing the BUMS OUT... refusing to permit them to run under the GOP Name ... cutting off all financial aid, access to party mailing lists, and local support.  Until this happens there will be no reform... of our party or the government.

• Agreed, Colonel!?  Great ideas.  I realize the "two-party" system has been pretty much the norm for soooo many years, that third, or more, parties really get wrecked before they can get anywhere.  We have to make room in the system somehow for new parties to emerge as it becomes necessary, such as NOW!?  Perhaps, We The People need to get better educated about how to run a good and efficient and responsive grubberment and put it all into real ACTION.

I highly recommend Hillsdale College as an excellent source of History, and current events.  Also, Judicial Watch with Tom Fitton does great work and puts out a monthly newsletter on what they've been doing, and more.  Alternative news sources, like Tucker Carlson and several others are also helpful in getting crucial news out that the lame stream media NEVER dares to air.  This, of course, relies upon the grid remaining up and running, which if things go sideways for the demonRats, they will no doubt pull the plug, literally, so MAGA/America First won't be able to communicate.  Then that's when smarter people than me will have to figure out ways around that, cuz I don't have a clue what could be done then, other than good old ham radios, and carrier pigeons!? tongue-out

Gonna take demolishing Our current media systems and restarting with REAL journalism and Truthtellers, too.  And oh boyo, just watch the fight over that one!?

• PHYLLIS, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!    I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR, BUT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER OFF IF WE JUST HAD TO FIGHT THE DEMOCRATS AND NOT THE DEMOCRATS AND 10 MILLION ILLEGALS.     THE REASON THE CONSERVATIVES HAVE NOT TAKEN  ARMS IS BECAUSE WE ARE BASICALLY LAW ABIDING, ARE NOT ORGANIZED, AND DO NOT HAVE A STRONG LEADER! 

• Michael, you left out one important factor, the gop establishment being complicit with the devildemocommiecrats in TREASON!!!!!!!!!!

• BOB, I AGREE WITH YOU!

• Thanks again, Michael!  Glad to know I'm not alone in my thinking.

Sure, it would have been much better to just have to deal with just the demonRats, but they've imported their army, one that won't be the least bit bothered by what they'll be ordered to do to Us, as long as they get the freebies they've been promised, and more.  That's why it's really quite vital that WE unite as best We can to fight them off wherever, however it's needed.  They're gonna try coming for Our guns, I just hope and pray that We won't cave and comply with the grab.  I'm sure many won't, but those "law-abiding" Conservatives You mentioned may.  I'd hope that the wuflu debacle woke 'em up, but sadly, I think too many still are too afraid and will comply.  We'll see when push comes to shove, but unfortunately for me anyway, I don't have much faith in the intelligence and guts of many Americans (witness the millions who went for the gmo kill shots).

You're also correct in that We need to get organized and decide upon leaders.  There may be a few I can think of that could lead, but We're gonna need them at the local levels, too.  We are all going to have to become very much involved in the processes of what a Revolutionary war will become in Our current age should it come to it.  If We want Our children and grandchilden and future generations to have ANYTHING good in this whole world, We're gonna have to do SOMETHING to save it!  Our POTUS Trump can only do so much as one man surrounded by enemies everywhere he turns who will do all they can to tie him up with laws, rules, legislation to being nearly useless.  It's down to Us.  We've all seen various memes that say "No one is coming to rescue Us."  Sadly, that's true, at least for now (I don't believe We're in the end times, yet).

The icing on this crazy cake is to have a false flag alien invasion sprung on Us!?  You know they have the ability now to holographically create a fleet of spaceships and make it look like an invasion.  Wait'll they pull that one!? ugh  Martial law, no elections, lockdowns, no travel anywhere, rationing, etc.  Probably grid down, economic collapse and nukes in space!?  Hey, I don't put ANYTHING past these corrupt and evil demonic monsters anymore!?  And that would be nearly ALL of dc and grubberment in every state!?  God help Us help Ourselves!?  Oh, and I also hope and pray I am dead wrong about all of this!!??!

This reply was deleted.