ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly!!  billy goat gates thinks by cooling the planet by however much will solve the "climate change" problem.  What a frelling dufus!?  Sure, We'll get colder, enough so crops will fail, people and animals will die and the weather will, I'm sure, get even crazier than it is already!? 

Great job, billy goat!?  I think God has a very special plan just for you (and any others) who are trying to take His job!?  Watch out, freak face!?  God'll get ya for that!?

• THATS FOR SURE!

• Don't you think the barge companies are aware of the need to check on their barges routinely and more frequently when the rivers rise?  Their insurance claims can be denied if it is apparent they have not taken routine safety measures to secure their barges.

• Of course they are aware, but then again, did thus happen Friday night, Saturday  night, headed into the weekend?? How many  owners/supervisors are going to take time away from their weekend, or free time to bother to check on what the "help" is doing, or not doing?  Too many people, today, no longer care about pride in their job, or being successful.  They just want to put in minimal effort and collect a paycheck!

• Owners of businesses that make a living operating expensive and complex transportation equipment do not operate on an 8hr... 5 day work week... I would not be surprised to learn that they have on-site security that failed to do its job. Successful business supervise their employees properly or soon find themselves out of business.

• Totally agree and as we have witnessed, a lot of businesses continue to fail even after covid disappeared.  As for on-site security, there is always the risk of "bribery" or other astronomic failures!

• IF THE BARGES WERE NOT SECURELY MOORED THEN THE DOCK HANDS MUST HAVE BEEN HIRED BY D.E.I.

• Or someone messed with the mooring lines...  Barges have been problematic over the past few years... slipping off their mooring lines and taking out other shipping, bridges, locks, and dams.  Without on-site security, they become tempting targets for terrorists... with an ax and a little huckspa 

• Absolutely possible.

• we are talking about failing to secure 26 barges... not one or two mooring lines being improperly secured.

This reply was deleted.