ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How is this for marketing?

https://ak2.rmbl.ws/s8/2/z/K/t/1/zKt1q.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf
  • Is there a connection from Pittsburg to the Ohio river? 

• In phone conversation with my niece, tonight, she said they have had a lot of heavy rain this past week and the rivers are at flood stage; if the barges were not securely moored they could, easily, break loose because the currents are swift and strong!

• True, we have had so much rain in the last few weeks that many farms look like lakes, not ponds...lakes!  I had to take different routs to cleveland because roads and bridges were under water.  That said......I question what is going on?

• I suspect weather modification efforts.  We all know they spray nasty crap in the skies to either reduce or increase rain fall, among other effects, depending what the loonies want to push.  Watch Your skies, how much spraying they're doing and You'll find at least part of Your answer.

Keep in mind that billy goat gates wants to dim the Sun to mitigate "climate change." ugh undecided  For someone with NO science background, the creepy, slimy pos demon tends to come up with and push all this VERY experimental stuff on the world, and We don't have a say about any of it, cuz the pos demon is a "private" citizen, not a polytician that We can't vote out.  And the creep owns so much land, so many patents, so many businesses and organizations that it's nearly impossible to get to the demon.  It really needs to be removed completely from the world somehow to rid the world of its nasty influence and potentially lethal ideas.  Can anyone just imagine what dimming the Sun would do to the world?  The die-off all living things would be astronomical and may never recover.  If they really just want the planet to themselves, I can't fathom why they would want to so thoroughly destroy it in the name of experimental science.  Elon better develop real space faring ships cuz they're gonna need them if they keep going at this rate.  Earth will be uninhabitable one way or another if they have their way with it.

• I meant with the barges......not the weather.

• oops!  Apologies, ilona.  I misunderstood.

As far as the barges are concerned, perhaps incompetence, negligence and/or sabotage were involved with this.  I would imagine that regardless of the weather, those barges should/would be fully secure so they don't get loose as they did.  I think it's safe to say that We probably will NEVER know the real Truth behind this, or any other "event."  The demonRats and their media minions will spin their narrative for the gullible and leave it at that.  Investigations?  IF they happen, they'll just go with the narrative in the end.  Just going by how things have been going so far with nearly everything else!?  The lies... ughundecided

• Phyllis- have not heard anyone mention it, but "Billy goat" is a communist, as is his father, John; the latter also happens to be a member of planned parent hoods board of directors.  That, alone, explains most of his insanity.

• Yes, that's right, June!  I'd known about poppa goat gates and even the momma goat gates being involved with "planned  parenthood" and it's thoroughly disgusting.  I'm not sure I've heard that they're outright commies, though.  Loony libtards, for sure, though, insanely rich loony libtards that can buy whatever/whoever they want!  Wouldn't surprise me at all, of course, though.  Sure would explain their insanity.

• We had a quick lesson what it's like when the sun is blocked just last week with the solar eclipse. We felt the cooling, the droppping of temperature seven when the moon was only blocking a sliver of the sun. There are too many people today who think they are smarter than God!

This reply was deleted.