ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually he is a complete fraud and a huckster who should be in jail.

• yes!!!

• I will be so happy when this real life horror movie named "Dementia Joe the Stolen Presidency” is over. See how he terrorizes a nation and the world. Playing on a fake news network near you.

• How can you impeach a non-president?

• Assume he is  (so the Joint Congress can avoid admitting the disgrace) and impeach by due-process the Democrat ticket for election improprieties.

•  Communists round up and kill Christians while coming to power. Why else would you need that list?

• Phil, AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!  We the People, with Christians at the top of the list, are all on dsatan's list!!!!!  Those of us who won't bow will be killed and those who will bow will eventually be persecuted also because that is what tyrants do and satan is the top tyrant in history!!!!!!!!!!

• Yup, there can only be one god......God, or the government

• Any Government that spies without "Due Process" on its people, needs to fear its people. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• An old story Lynn ... central authority needs always to fear free people. Central authority, i.e. government, must serve the free people ... not the other way around. That's why we have the 2nd A.

This reply was deleted.