Replies

• If she comes to SC, she will need one.  Why would anyone want to help the govt take our rights away?

• Before the 1st Amendment is the original Amendment... Life, Liberty and the right to Financial Freedom... in other words, TAX Reform..One Tax For All...

• The problem with a flat % is somehow they always creep back up!  Take Mr. Mom... my favorite "Creme filled Twink-kee" Pete Buttigiegs mileage tax.. Since floored it's crept up to now being passed at 9 cents per mile.  

• People complain about the cost of fuel but don't realize this fact about "Twink-kees" mileage tax.  The NHTSA / DOT on Apr 1, 2022 set the new standard for Passenger cars and light trucks MPG. The manufacturers are required to increase gas mileage by 8% per year for 2024 and 2025 and 10% in the 2026 model year to a whopping 49mpg. So... If you do the math 49 miles per gallon x $0.09 mileage tax = $4.41 added to whatever the cost is for a gallon of gas! 

• So true!

• The stuff you buy at the stores are all Bio engineered - GMO "Genetically Modified Organisms", some with seeds will grow a plant, but will not bear fruit!    

Order Today & Enjoy the Satisfaction of Home-Grown Fruits & Vegetables for Years to Come. Your Trusted Source for High Quality Plant Seeds, Tested & Proven at the Gurney's Farm. Disease Resistant Plants. Garden Gifts. Farm Tested Products. Gardening Guides. Non-GMO. Exclusive Varieties. No Risk Guarantee. Easy-To-Use Zone Finder. Planting & Care Tips. Trusted Since 1866.
    • Fair tax maybe will send illegal aliens running back to their homeland.  They don't even like paying sales tax.

• I've lived all over the World. Everywhere exorbitant taxes are encountered they are avoided by something called .... dare I say... dare I say... Pay me under the table!  But the Democrats have a fix for that with Pelosi's Crypto - Fed Coin! But the only reason she hasn't implemented it is they quickly realized they don't know how to hide their graft because of it!

• Great story! This happens to many self employed, instead of cheating the system and saving for retirement, they see shiny new toys...etc. When it comes time for SS to kick in.. nothing but small or goose eggs on their account! Now regarding Nancy Pelosi - She's actually been dead for decades, Vodka pickling is an excellent long term preservation method!  

• They are well protected by spending our money on their own security......Perhaps trees will begin to jump in front of them.

This reply was deleted.