Replies

• What part of COMMUNIST REVOLUTION don't the sheeple understand?

• What if?.........What do you mean by WHAT IF!!!...............THEY ARE!!!

• I know this is an old subject, but Trump should have the FBI do a proper examination of Obama,s birth certificate. It was already prooven to be a computer generated forgery by a private investigation. Other private individuals with the correct software on their home computers were calling in and confirming it. After FBI confirms it's a fake have other allied countries do the same through there services. The U.K. could have MI-5 do it and have INTER-POL do it. After multiple sources  have confirmed that it's a fake bring charges on Obama for massive fraud. The Fake news will have to report on it. I bet Big "O" will shut his mouth then.

• And didn't that fake birth certificate have Barack Hussein Obama on it.  He was born Barry Soetoro.  You are right, where is that birth certificate.

• The birth certificate was electronically transmitted (SUPPOSEDLY) from Hawaii. The woman in charge of doing that in Hawaii was killed in the plain ditching of the coast of one of the islands not long after. Convenient wouldn't you say? Dead men don't talk, or in this case neither do dead wemon. The plain was one of those sight see tours with many passengers. They all made it out of the plain but she was the only one to have died. They claimed it was from a heart attack and she was quickly cremated. Many people believed that she was murdered by one of the passengers during the malay of getting out of the plain before it sank. Destroying the body quickly so no exam can be performed is of the utmost. This is all speculation and conspiracy theory of course, but you have to admit that this woman could have been questioned about this transmitted birth certificate that she said she found at the hospital after several people looked for it but could never find it. The birth certificate only exists electronically

• I was wondering if he or she has an birth certificate.

• I read had the original b.c. in her hands along with a copy of it, ready to go public

• She never went public did she? If you saw the video with sheriff Joe Arpaio and investigator Mike Zullo they point out the evidence in the document that shows it was fraudulent. The media laught it off because they protect Obama. 

• No, but I am not sure she wasn't intending to. Why ekse would she alone die on that helocopter crash?

• it's going to get ugly as the day goes by.

This reply was deleted.