Replies

• That's the worst possible endorsement of DeSantis.  It says that they know that he's a malleable RINO, posing as conservative in Florida in order to take the White House in 2024.  Obviously, Establishment insiders Ryan and McCarthy know that's who he is.  Tulsi Gabbard is another.  Don't for minute buy Gabbard as "conservative", America First or any of the nonsense attributed to her "conservatism" by the loving media.  By now you know anyway that anyone loved by the media is poison for the nation.  If not, she's a member of the Council for Foreign Relations and the World Economic Forum, both of them Great Reset/New World Order clubs of elites.  Make sure all the people you know are aware of these two.

• Funny! 😂😂. 

• Now, now. Perhaps JD is a sincere or assassin messenger of the truth. 

But even the Devil can quote scripture.

I wouldn't discount a messege with the messenger, but rather seek to determine the truth from untruth.

And some of what he says is titillating.

• That you would make such a comment here is either indicative of a strange sense of humor or indicative that trolls cruise here as well as on the news sites.  You see, they have two defining characteristics: they always diss the person posting in one way or another and, two, they never add facts or counterarguments of their own.  They usually show up when a core Establishment lie is challenged.

• What about a Trump, DeSantis ticket. That would be like a hurricane for Washington DC.

• That would be awesome

• Exactly... Trump DeSantis for 2024.... and more.

• That would give us the 12 years we need to clean up this country.

• Don't do it!  We need Trump 2024 and we need DeSantis for another term in FL

Looks to me like they're trying to split the vote.

• I would think DeSantis knows who will fill his shoes. 

This reply was deleted.