Replies

• I'm absolutely certain that's the case.

• I don't care what either of these phony RINO tinerkbells think.

• Some one needs to tell "cryin ryan" he is no longer revelant NOR wanted.

• I'm hoping that will be settled today. 

• Ryan and McCarthy both....as well as all other RINOs like McConnell for example.

• "Gitchy Mitchy" definitely, McCarthy I guess I have not paid enough attention to, so have to take your word on that one.

• Right.  However, the GOP will only allow RINOs in Speaker and Majority Leader positions.  It's never been otherwise.  It's how they squash conservative political action and keep the nation on the track that it's been on for decades now.  People like Ryan, Boehner, McConnell and McCarthy are not on our side or on the side of anything which the GOP espouses it to be.  Their leadership makes sure of that.  The rest is just talk to keep us invested in the idea that they represent us and American founding principles when they don't.

• Right...the last we had who acted somewhat like an adult was Gingrich and they got rid of him.

• In a preview of a potential Republican presidential primary showdown, Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis will hold dueling Florida rallies on Sunday as the two men battle for supremacy of the Sunshine State and the heart of the GOP.

The former president will welcome supporters in Miami, the third stop in a four-city tour that has effectively made Trump a leading player in his party's fight for control of Congress. Meanwhile, the Florida governor will headline his own events in three counties on the state's opposite coast -- Hillsborough, Sarasota and Lee -- steering far clear of Trump as he seeks to close out his bid for a second term

Trump News, Commentary and Analysis - CNN
    News on former President Donald Trump and the Trump administration.
    • "....Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis will hold dueling Florida rallies on Sunday as the two men battle for supremacy of the Sunshine State and the heart of the GOP."

An unwise scenario and prone to outside mischief. De Santis is known to owe his success to a beginning Trump endorsement.

If De Santis' wife is working ambitiously behind the scenes, further reason to currently avoid an otherwise decent man who is too easily swayed by advise.

That is how Trump became saddled with the Covid vaccine baggage. IMHO

Arguments for choice being always beneficial by the WOKE Jokes are deceitful.

Any of our internal party conflicts only benefits the NWO interests, and satisfies the insane WOKE Snowflakes. also IMHO

WE NEED A LANDSLIDE SCORE OF VICTORIES AS A REFUTATION.

Trump News, Commentary and Analysis - CNN
      News on former President Donald Trump and the Trump administration.
This reply was deleted.