Replies

• Hardly a surprise given the open disdain the RINOs have shown for Trump and their own party base... DeSantis would be well advised to distance himself from Ryan and McCarthy... in fact, from all the RINOS.  I would hope that Trump could get together with DeSantis EARLY, and put any division of effort aside for the greater good of the people.

I believe Trump should reach out to DeSantis quickly to discuss the issues... heading off the RINO plan to disrupt Trump and likely DeSantis's bid for the GOP nominee... as they will not like DeSantis's policies any more than Trump's

• Rinos aren't giving up that easily. It won't matter though. Trump is putting lots of loyal people into the right places. He will prevail as he always does, even if some people in our own ranks on this site criticize him, trying to undermine his impeccable record and personality. Trump is a real leader who makes America great again just like he did the first time around. End of story. 

• I don't think this is going to happen.  We know Ryan didn't work well with Trump - he put his hate for him ahead of his duty to the country.  I would hate to see McCarthy do the same thing.

• Ryan put his dedication to the Establishment's New World Order ahead of the country, because the NWO is about essentially erasing the country and putting us under international rule.  No one in the Establishment wanted Trump in office or to even run for office.  They knew his loyalties were to the people, the nation and its constitution.  That is not where our oppositon in this party or the Democrats loyalties lie.  Most of those in the GOP with any measurable power are our opposition and have been for thirty years or more.  It's why we are where we find ourselves today.  If they had been with us, America would have been great all along.

• Let me ask a simple question.  Why would DeSantis even think about Running against Trump?  Why?

Would it be for the good of the Nation?  For the betterment of the public?  If so on either possibility it would only prove that DeSantis is a fraud.  A phony.  Think about it.

Trump was a monumental success as President.  He accomplished more good in 4 short years than any other president, and all of it under the most dire conditions suffured by any living man in the top office of America.  

So why would DeSantis seek to unseat him from a possible reelection?  Why? Why, dammit, Why???  Does anybody have an answer based on  honor, or integrity, or righteous?  Anybody???

• First, no one is suggesting De Santis is running for President... However, he doesn't need to do a thing to have the MSM promote him as a candidate, as they work to divide the Trump base.  The MSM is already attempting to spread dissension in the ranks ... Your reaction is the type of rancor the left wants and we need to avoid. Why not quash any dissension before it takes hold, by announcing a Trump/De Santis ticket NOW... let these two great men work together to cement victory in 2014? 

Next, the MSM is going to promote De Santis and suggest a host of others as GOP Candidates for president... that will happen whether De Santis and Trump announce a mutual ticket early... an early official notice of a Trump/De Santis ticket makes any argument in the MSM that challenges Trump's primary win a moot issue when brought up by the MSM

• Exactly Colonel as I've stated the same earlier. Trump has been among the trash and should know who the traitors are like McConnell, for example, and can provide guidance to DeSantis before he takes over the office.

• No one?

DeSantis himself is suggesting it. By his refusal to openly state that he is NOT going to run. And by his ongoing refusal to endorse and support Trump.

• DeSantis is working hard on getting the support of major donors and the GOP leadership. He seems to be doing well with both groups. Why would he back off now? No need for DeSantis to be loyal to Trump anymore, and disloyality seems to be the sentiment among some people on this site as well.......

• Trump does not have to reach out to Desantis for a damn thing.  Desantis should reach out to Trump, with unwavering support.

This reply was deleted.