ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Isn’t it amazing how easily a mob of useful idiots can be created? Once the narrative has been shifted, the other side will manufacture their idiots. Will probably start in congress.

The Goal: Constant Turmoil

• It is disgusting what the satanic marxists are doing in our nation, and with the approval and blessing of the satanic marxists in the government and the full backing of the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propaganda industry!!!!!  The day will come when these TRAITORS are no longer needed by the political ruling class, then they will find out what those who brought the Communists in power in Russia in 1917 and those who put the Nazis in power in Germany in 1932, that once not needed they become a liability and will be executed as "enemies of the state"!!!!!!!!!

• Ms filthian should spend as many decades in the slammer as she has inciting riots amongst the idiots in Occupy, Antifa and these skulls full of mush.

• I disagree, we can very much stop it.  All you need to do to break up these sit ins, college demonstrations, etc, is  bring in fire trucks and turn on the high pressure hoses and wash the place out.  I guarantee anyone that the crowd will disperse, not come back, but just yell like hell.  If they show up again, wash the place down again.  If the break the law by doing things that they can be charged with, you arrest them and put them in jail.  Make the bail so high that it will be hard for them to get the money.  If they do make bail and come back, then it is time for the billy clubs to help move them out.  The constitution does not say you can protest, destroy property, stop traffic, stop people from walking on the sidewalks.  It only says "Peaceful Assemble", something we have not seen yet.

• I completely agree with your assessment. These protesters just haven’t been dealt with in the manner needed to restore order. The reason we have this situation is that law enforcement is controlled by the same people that sponsor the protests. The events we’ve seen in the last few years clearly show that our system of justice no longer exists. Unless law and order is restored in America, all the rest of the outrageous crap will just continue on its merry way.

• The end of our beloved nation is coming and truthfully I don't think we can stop it!

• NEITHER DO I!  CERTAINLY NOT WITHOUT DIVINE INTERVENTION AND I DO NOT THINK WE DESERVE ANY DIVINE INTERVENTION!

• Divine Intervention doesn't have to be "deserved" it is given as grace when righteous people ask for it!!!!!  I pray daily for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will bring about changes provided by Almighty God to those of us who live and pray 2 Chronicles 7:14!!!!!!!!!!

• Just another case proving you can educate come people, but you can't make them think.

• I DON'T THINK THESE STUDENTS OR THEIR IDIOT SUPPORTS HAVE BEEN EDUCATED!

This reply was deleted.