Replies

• The GOVERNMENT has become an ENEMY of The People and it SHOWS!!!

• Agreed 100%

• Frank, absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!!

• Bingo! You are exactly 100% right on track

• Here is my take on what happened on January 6 I believe it is the government fault and the black lives matter that did what they did because they don't want Donald J Teump to be the president again and the Democratic party blame Donald Trump because he is the one that want some answer for the fraud that went on November 3 which is the election day, if I was Donald Trump he should have stop the election right than and there since it did not happened of course things like this would happen. 

• ADMIN

So, this means the IRS has become a weapon of the alphabet agencies....I guess they always were. 

• Exactly Remember Obama use the IRS target the Christians that is exactly what happens on January 6

• May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Alan Brady @DeplorableMeme 3h Ray Epps wife Works for Dominion Voting Systems Will Re-launch Senior Outlook Magazine as After 55 Housing and Resource Guide Get Email Alert RSS Norfolk, VA, July 26, 2007 -(PR.com)- om)-- For Rent Media Solutions, a leading apartment resource for searching apartment communities nationwide, and a division of Dominion Enterprises, has announced that Robyn Epps has been promoted to national director of sales and development for'

• Could very well be we all know the Feds are totally corrupt

• You are right and it is the government fault period

This reply was deleted.