ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why did Joni Ernst and Roy Blunt join rinos like Collins and Romney? Have they been bought by now?

• What about mosques? it will be interesting to see if that tax status is taken away as well????

• These RINOS have to go - Susan Collins (ME): Rob Portman (OH); Thom Tillis (NC); Roy Blunt (MO);R Burr (NC); Shelly Moore Capito (WV);Cynthia Loomis (WY); Lisa Murkowsi (AK); Mitt Romney (UT); Dan Sullivan (AK); Todd Young (IN); Joni Ernst (IA).  If they can't follow the Constitution - which they have taken an oath to defend - they shouldn't be allowed to serve!  I have to admit, the only one here that really surprised me was Joni Ernst.

• Thank goodness at least backstabbing Portman is GONE!!!

• Amen to that, Janet.

• ADMIN

OBTW -  First Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

What if the 'Church' free exercise of religion is to promote traditional marriage? Who wins? The IRS or the 1st Amendment? 

• ADMIN

Since when is a Church as 'Church' because the IRS approved them. Just because the Tx Exempt status is revoked doesn't mean it is no longer a Church. 

• Term Limit the Congress via a Convention Of The States as set forth by Article V of the  US Constitution .A Club for Professional Law Makers is NOT what the founding fathers wanted the congress to become .

• Satan is in charge

• And his name is "George Soros".

This reply was deleted.