ADMIN

10898052066?profile=RESIZE_584x

Twice-failed Georgia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams is now lobbying the Joe Biden White House to be the next nominee for the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), according to a report.

FCC nominee Gigi Sohn’s confirmation vote has been put on the back burner as Senate Democrats’ one-member majority has struggled to find a way to confirm her.

Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA), the chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee, said that she will push to renominate Sohn, a radical progressive on technology issues, if Congress’s upper chamber cannot confirm her this congressional session.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/01/stacey-abrams-lobbying-biden-next-fcc-nominee/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• will she be lobbying that you don't need id to get cable tv

• Biden loves his queer folks so she will get it.

• William Jefferson Clinton on Stacy Abrams: Well... Huh..Huh..Huh..Stacy and Hillary are both like my Genital Herpes, painful and can't get rid of it!

• ADMIN

No doubt a small problem for Slick Willie! 

• Willingly serenaded by a compliant Left Wing media, she's not going anywhere. Democrats will always be tasked with ignoring the Abrams problem. Besides, Dems have to focus on an even bigger "problem": Kamala Harris. She may not have figured it out in 2020, but the strategy behind her selection for VP was to thwart any future plans, by either party, to remove Biden from office. Surely, most Republicans, and even some Democrats, would bristle at the prospect of a Kamala presidency. But Kamala has since morphed into a level of political liability that Dem-strategists never saw coming. They misclculated. Today's popularity numbers show her barely budging the needle. So, the whiny windbag from Georgia will have to sit tight and eat peaches until they finally solve the Kamala "problem." 

• ADMIN

OMG The next FCC Czar! We are doomed! 10898241089?profile=RESIZE_400x

• She can't win an election so she will become a high powered government official. Why am I not surprised.

• ADMIN

With her experience she could become the next 'Food Czar' 

• ADMIN

😅 😂 🤣

😅 😂 🤣.... That's good!!!

• I am certain she would be just as bad as Gigi Sohn.

This reply was deleted.