Replies

• Those that do aren't Republicans......they're nothing but RINOs.

• Little Nikki would be a serious mistake; she showed her true colors while she was governor of SC.  The unitary probably think they will be accused of being "sexist" if they don,'t make her the nominee. IMHO, the majority of voters do not like; I know SC voters will not vote for her and I am one of them.

• There's not one in the lineup that is able and willing to do what needs to be done.......no, not even DeSantis, and certainly not Nikki. But, the GOP a would rather give up the country, get rid of our constitution and allow the leftist to take us communism than to have Trump in the WH. Please explain to me the insanity of it all!

• It sure seems that way; is there any good way to explain, or define insanity?  We could say "Totally lacking sanity, or common sense."

• You explained it yourself......insanity.

• She's a paid traitor to the country.

• No, I did not write "unitary", I wrote "uniparty", but spellchek was faster then I was:) :) 😀

• Right there with you sister.

• ..and it looks like the 'dreaded COVID' is raising it's head again in China and Europe....just in time for another election. We need to tear the real problem out by 'the' roots and it's 'LEFT' behind the curtain pulling the strings; that would be OhBummer.

• We are going to have to refuse everything they demand this time around.

This reply was deleted.