ADMIN

11188978252?profile=RESIZE_584x

House Republicans have kicked off their own version of a Jan. 6 committee that will “reinvestigate” what happened at the U.S. Capitol in 2021. Georgia Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk, the chairman of the committee, said they will “investigate both sides” and “show what really happened on Jan. 6.”

Several Republicans were issued subpoenas by the Democrat-led committee last year. Now, Republicans are debating turning up the heat on the woman responsible for selecting the panel: Nancy Pelosi.

Republicans previously sent Pelosi a letter asking why she did not do more to protect the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, including requesting National Guard deployments and a bulked-up Capitol Police presence.

“I’m gonna tell you the truth: Yes, I do,” said Georgia GOP Rep. Buddy Carter when asked if he believes Republicans should issue a subpoena to Pelosi.

“This is setting the precedent, and we’re just not gonna lie down and let this happen. There are serious questions about her role on January 6 and exactly what she did and what she didn’t do. And we need to get to the bottom of that,” he added.

Several other Republicans previously said there is broad support for issuing a subpoena to Pelosi.

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/pelosi-subpoenas-73709/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=ProTrumpNews

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Investigation is where the hopes of Republican's go to die.

• the TRAITOR mccarthy won't let anything come of this, he is on the same payroll from soros as nutty nan is!!!!!!!!!!

• I am glad they are going to investigate, but I have my doubts that anything is going to come out of it.  They can subpoena documents; they can call people to come in front of the committee, but they cannot compel  And that is the rub - how can they substanciate anything when they can't get the proof. 

• What really I guess for something to really change the people are going to have to rise up in every state of the union and we all meet in DC and have a come to Jesus moment with our Government... And that will have to include all the ABC agencies. Our Government is a totally screwed up mess. 

The only way to clean it up is to just hang them all and start over.

• As usual Republicans running in front of tv cameras suggesting and asking questions but never end up getting to any conclusions or holding anyone accountable, I have reached a point now THat i will believe it when i see it, Its past time for Republicans in Congress to grow a backbone.

• "They can talk the talk but can they walk the walk!"  FIFTY FIVE years and NOTHING EVERY CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!

• If you are gonna do it Get To It!! Take No Prisoners..

This reply was deleted.