Replies

• I agree,  Robert was the second Kenedy to be assassinated... His brother, Pres. John F Kenedy was the first in a series of assassinations involving the Kenedy men... RFK and JFK were both bent on cleaning out the corruption in government.  JFK Jr. is also on the list of likely assassinations... it doesn't pay to run against a Clinton and fly. I am very concerned for the safety of Pres. Trump... he could very well be next on the list.

Just how did Oswald know to be in the Book Depository window at the precise time Pres. Kenedy's cavalcade passed by?  Pres. Kenedy's visit to Dallas was a last-minute change to his schedule and the route taken from the airport to his meeting was only known a few hours before he arrived in Dallas. Many issues don't add up... we are to believe that a nobody takes a job in the Book Depository, anticipating that he will be in the right position, at the precise time Kennedy passes by, to shoot him.

"We are expected to believe in the 3 bullet theory, "We know that one shot deflected off the curb and knocked a piece of concrete that cut James Tague on the chin (a bystander near the entrance of the triple underpass on Elm St). This left two shots to complete all of the wounds on President Kennedy and Governor Connally. So let's talk simply about the president's wounds." 

Like all things connected to the Deep State and military-industrial complex, we must verify their veracity. Sadly, our government has a history of lying to the public to cover up serious internal betrayal and corruption.  Treason has become a path to wealth and power, making it acceptable to many compromised officials.   

For more on the shooting read US News at Multiple Shots from Many Directions Killed JFK (usnews.com)

• Totally agree Colonel.

• Murder has no statute of limitations... those responsible for the assassination of pres. Kenedy remain free... it is time we hold them accountable.

• I suspect there are very few, if any, people involved in the JFK assassinaton alive today.  Those involved who are still alive would be very old.  It would be nice to know the truth about who actually killed JFK.

• I've known from the moment I saw the kill shot on TV that it was a head shot from the FRONT!  If you are truly interested in who pulled the trigger, look up James Files and watch ever minute of his prision interview, if you can still find it!  If you can watch it, even if it's a, not so clean site.  Then, you will know the TRUTH!

• No doubt in my mind at all

• It is more than a little possible the CIA had its fingers in the deaths of JFK and RFK.  The CIA is an evil organization that has long outlived its usefulness.

• I don't doubt the Demonrats used them to do it.

This reply was deleted.