Replies

• Rumor has it Lara Trump is primed and ready to step in and take over.

• ilona, I agree 100%!

• The DNC must be very disapointed. She was the best thing they had going. 

• She is a corrupt loser

• Great news. Can't say that I'm surprised. She was a guest on a recent cable news segment, possibly FBN (?). Defiantly combative as she was, the wear and tear seemed obvious. She came off like a RINO on the run. Still, citing the obvious, if only she'd have stepped down sooner. We've lost even more winnable elections since her last RINO ratification. But it's encouraging to see sound-minded Republicans finally fighting back. 

• FIRST time around, I truly don't believe TRUMP knew how deep and corrupt the swamp (NWO) was. THIS TIME he knows!!!!! We all know a lot more. However, I promise, we don’t know how bad it truly is today. Next year, we will have a new realization that it’s a lot worse now than we know today. It’s been that way with me for decades!  Just think, isn't it amazing Ronna is still there and not in jail?

• RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

• "Deep and corrupt" indeed, more so than even Trump knew.  Successfully moving RINO moles in the White House, hindsight reveals Swamp strategists as more clever than anyone had realized. They did fail once. Remember Mitt Romney's courtesy call on the White House, clutching the proverbial olive branch just one week after Election Day 2016?  Little was ever disclosed about that presumably tense exchange, though some speculated that Romney came to court Trump's nomination for Sec. of State. Yes-- the Swamp's first, and thankfully failed effort to infilrate Team Trump. 

• ROMNEY WAS THE CLASSIC RINO!   WHAT A LOSER!

This reply was deleted.