Replies

• I've alway voted Republican and hoped for the best, because the alternative is even worse however they haven't been a strong consistent party for 50 years. I have NEVER donated Party, always the individual.Ā 

• You vote for anything other than a Republican you are wasting your vote....those few percents only help the democrats win.

• Well, don't vote for Democrats, They are much worse.

• McDaniel is just RINO trash talking trash for her criminal uncle.

• For the RINO Republican base, no. For the American citizens, HELL YES! Ā Our Republican "representatives" are NOT working for us!Ā 

• Ronna McDaniel is Mitt Romney's niece. That explains a lot.

• Didn'tĀ know that, not surprising.Ā 

• After all that has happened is there anyone that can, with a straight face , say a third party wouldn't be a good idea? I am embarassed with the utter stupidity in both parties!

Ā 

• Term limits would help also.

Ā 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Have not for years. Received a call from the RNC while I was driving which comes thru my radio. I did not even give them a chance to finish their begging. Told them to stop wasting their breath on begging since I will never give a penny to them again and advised them I knew where they were spending it like partying, taking trips to parties etc. Used Kari Lake as an example of whom they did not support. Give directly to the candidates I support. Of course my neighbors thought I was yelling at myself.

Ā 

This reply was deleted.