ADMIN

10023746072?profile=RESIZE_710x

CLAY: So shout out to everybody who is in the Salt Lake City region, one of the 10 cities that we are number one in the country in right now, and I appreciate all of you out there listening right now. The Salt Lake Tribune, in an editorial — this is something that theoretically represents newspaper as a whole. Buck, this is what they said, and I think it ties in with all of those percentages you were just sharing with us. Reading from the Salt Lake Tribune:

“Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far,” listen to this, Buck, “as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.” Buck, they want the National Guard called in to ensure that people are locked down and not allowed to leave their homes if they are unvaccinated — and they think they are the good people!

read more:

https://www.clayandbuck.com/salt-lake-city-trib-call-out-guard-to-imprison-the-unvaccinated/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we reached adulthood we have all come through difficulties in our lives, that doesn't make any of us unique or a martyr, it is just life.
      We made this mess we are in, and asking God to solve it is simply not fair..........and asking him is your mistake Bob.
      Constantly bugging God to do your work for you! He is not the fixer of the messes we make, perhaps you need to start praying for help to make better decision. Trusting in god is one thing, but he gave you free choice. You make a mistake he fully expects you to make a better choice next time, or deal with the consequences. He is a loving God, but like a good parent he exercises though love. 

• ilona, turning to God is NEVER a mistake!!!!!  I may have to fight but would rather know I am fighting after asking for His help and protection!!!!!  It worked for our founders so I expect the same!!!!!  I guess I have a different perspective of God than you do.  I believe that if I will resist satan and his minions that God will do what I can't do myself, at least that is the history I read in the Bible!!!!!!!!!!

• You are missing my point completely, and I'm not getting into a biblical discussion with you,

I'm just tired of hearing too many people sounding negative, unwilling to fix what they screwed up, or had part in screwing up and wanting God to fix it for them. How convenient instead of taking the damned blame for the state of the world and do the right thing to make it right! You know how tiresome it is when children come home after messing up, asking we fix it for them, only then not to take our advice? I'm sure God rolls his eyes at times too, I'm shocked he hasn't thrown his hands in the air giving up on the world,  but he did make us in his image, we can't give up on our difficult kids either. But he still isn't going to fix it for you! I haven't seen anywhere in the Bible that when you make a mess and ask God to fix it, he jumps to it. he might give you the idea, but you have to carry it out!
       Yes, our founders turned to him, so should we for guidance....not a fix. They also put everything into their idea, wanted God's blessing, prayed that it was the right way to go, but I bet they never expected Him to get it done while they were picking their nails! 

• "Stacked against us HOW? Maybe the Commie Left is just a Trojan Horse. The 2nd A is still alive and well!

• We don't stand a chance?????

• Sure, clean out the RINOs, but you can only replace the ones up for re-election, and wait until the next is up. You cannot perform miracles, so this is where we ask for guidance to make the right decisions and for Gods blessing on what we do. No we should not be naive, that makes us children, and inaffective.

• We don't stand a chance if we rely on physically fighting the government. Remember we armed them very well against the enemy, hope they never turn on us.

• The problem will come when you choose submission 

• You're talking to the wrong person bringing up submission!

i already fought the communists once......this is my second dance!

• TYRANNY being espoused by a Pravda/Goebbels fake news organization, IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!!!!  I WILL NOT allow them to inject their poison into my body under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.