Replies

• I AGREE 100%!

• Chuckie is a thorn in the ass to every freedom loving citizen!! Voters are stupid, elections rigged!! whats next in the war against evil tyranny???

• They know, that is why they want We the People disarmed!!!!!!!!!!

• I COMPLETELY AGREE!

• The uniparty, illegal alien loving, Americans last, pieces of crap in the Senate, with their accomplices at the Chamber of Commerce, tried to do that with the 'Border' bill. And, they are losing, again. Every single time there has been an attempt at amnesty it gets shut down by the voters calling, emailing and raising hell. 11 million? Not by a long shot. I've seen closer to 30 plus million are in the country. And, you can bet the dirty democrats are figuring out ways to get them to vote in November....    AGREE 100% - DEPORT THEM ALL - NO AMNESTY!

THE TREASONOUS BASTARDS OPENLY ADMIT THAT THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY, FLUSH THEM ALL!

• MICHAEL:  You mentioned the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:  During "Obama's Reign", -early on , i wrote hundreds of CHAMBERS.  Any replies they sent me professed disbelief and they ridiculed my way of thinking.  Recently i have sent them CURRENTLY RELATED WARNINGS but they All Block me.   This entry then Describes A Faction that is SOLIDLY SOILED DIRTY DEMOCRAT. ....So one might conclude to get to the businesses of America one has to do so Directly.......

• Don't forget mcconnell and the other devildemocpommiecrats with an R behind their name, including those 2 TRAITORS from Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!

• RICHARD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.   I AM ALWAYS WRITING THINGS MYSELF, BUT ACTUALLY I BELIEVE THAT IT IS LARGELY A WASTE OF TIME.   MOST OF THE TIME, THESE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY MADE UP THEIR MINDS.  THEY HAVE FOUND OUT HOW TO BENEFIT THEMSELVES BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GIVING THAT UP, NO MATTER HOW DESTRUCTIVE IT IS TO THE COUNTRY.   LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE HAVE NO EFFECT ON THEM!

• All of what we have observed in our 21st century nation makes one begin to doubt the efficacy of modern communication technology in relation to producing CONSERVATIVE CHANGE.  The BIBLE should have been enough to "keep us on the straight and narrow" but i sometimes think, some advice was concealed about developing more benevolent qualities in persons.  Has humanity researched the most important things? We are accessing the depths of the ocean, Headed toward outer space but yet we still kill , conquer and abuse just like ALLEY OOP & GHENGIS did..........sometimes in the Baptist, Catholic, Buddist, Shinto, Evangelical, Mormon Islamo name of " THE CREATOR'---W.T.F. ? As if a breathable atmosphere, a heart beat, sun on growing plants wasn't enough already ! ! !

• Remember the marxists got the Bible, Ten Commandments, prayer, and any morality banned from schools, all to help them destroy America!!!!!  I think it was Benjamin Franklin who said "this Constitution is only good for a moral society, it it totally unsuitable for any other"!!!!!  I think I got it but if not the exact words it IS the right thought!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.