ADMIN

8448809100?profile=RESIZE_710x

Fox News’ Sean Hannity said that the U.S. Senate needs “new leadership” and called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to step down from his position as leader of the Republicans in the Senate.

Hannity directed the opening monologue of “Hannity” at McConnell and criticized him for his inconsistency in supporting President Donald Trump, as well as trying to reassert establishment control over the Republican Party.

“Senator McConnell would have more credibility with, now, his new eagerness to re-establish the Republican moderates and establishment wing of the party and repudiate President Trump, if he were consistent,” Hannity said, “but ultimately, this is why Americans voted for Donald Trump and not 17 other establishment Republicans.”

McConnell used his floor speech at the Tuesday reconvening of the Senate to criticize Trump over the Jan. 6 riot that resulted in a pro-Trump mob storming the Capitol. There is reportedly a “50-50 chance” that McConnell will vote to convict Trump in an impeachment trial.

read more here: https://conservativebrief.com/he-deserves-this-33403/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=Newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Karl Rove is a flaming RINO.  He will never change because he views himself as per-r-r-r-r-rfect!  Why would Hannity want him on.  NO way!  Yuck!  Throw-up time!  Hannity shoud leave so he can respect his character!

• yes, I agree.

• Great minds think alike!  lol

• According to The Marshall Report, old Mitch & Cronies have picked the wrong country. And his assets will be frozen while troops surround his home territory (WA DC) when they try to make a mass exodus for the gates. While the world should breathe a sigh of relief, we must pray there won't be so many skeptics that huge bloody battles break out between NWO types with their duped masses & the patriots.

• Lorraine, you seem assured that this will happen.  I so hope you are correct.  But, when I read the Marshall Report, I got the sense that the arrests and invasion, whatever, would occur on 1/20.  Didn't happen.  Some say the troops are leaving DC.  Others say, with video proof, that the troops are increasing.  Trump said he needed some more time.  What do you know, or what have you heard?

• I "only know" what my eyes & ears tell me & my brain connects the dots, right? Weird things happening. What are so many troops doing in DC & why 2000 marshals needed? Why a signed affadavit about Leonardo SPa, then the Vatican goes dark & people arrested there for corruption? So many government leaders resigning all at once while Brexit happening could be a good thing. Sidney Powell did say the Dominion court battles would take longer than Jan. President Trump seems unconcerned & taking a breather. The Biden is completely unprepared & mentally out of it--no names yet of who is pulling his strings. The military told Pelosi to fly a kite. The Marshall Report is out there--loose, hanging, the EO of 2018 is out there with threat of asset confiscations hanging (or happening already) which suggests suicide in high places could become a thing before we see anything else happen. X22 Dave says scaring these elites (into spilling the beans?) may be a big deal for Pres Trump as revenge but I am not thinking revenge is a motive. Getting more dirt on their corrupt buddies is the best motive. Spilling less blood of innocents would be the best measure of success. In the end, every one of us decides to believe exactly what we choose to believe. So be very careful with all of that inspiration & choose your prophets wisely. . .

• Lorraine and Jeanine, your thinking matches mine entirely - to the dotted i.  I know of all you have written.  There is much substantiation in other quarters.  Prophets? But be careful on disregarding them.  Prophets are never recognized, or believed, in their own country.  Believe all?  No.  “Trust but verify!”  lol  - but true, nevertheless.  The prophets are saying much the same as the news. STRIKING!  But some made their prophesies known before Trump's election in 2016!  One made the prophesy about ALL of this in 2001!  What is scary, but yet exciting about this, is that the political prognosticators and the news about what has occurred are matching each other.  That's the excellent portion.  It gives us hope, perhaps great hope!  What is exciting is that the prophecies from several people are saying the same as the news.  One or two of these prophesies pre-date everyone AND the circumstances!  Which means the prophecies do not match-up with the news, the news matches-up with the prophecies!  This means that God has had this all along.  We are just privileged at seeing His mighty hand at work.  Now THAT is exciting!  I remind myself that God does not consider my timetable.  He sets the time table and does not consider what we think.  But, if we knew what He knows, we would agree 100% with His timetable.  Patience.  Quiet, yet observant, exciting patience. God shares glory with no one, not even "the Donald!"  lol   He will design this so that we all know that God, not God-plus-someone is giving us a Red Sea experience.  God used Moses.  Moses did not use God.  It was not God-plus-Moses.  It was God alone.  Moses was only there because God chose Moses.  Yes, Trump is involved, but only because God chose Trump.  God is a jealous God.  He shares no glory with anyone.  God is my refuge and strength; a very present help in danger; a mighty Bulwark.  AND, it is so exciting to observe all of this.  I am thrilled you and others are able to see it unfold before us!

• It seriously looks like the Rapture is imminent.  Those siding with satan and soros (democrats, their voters, and deep state gop hacks) will wish they had made better decisions when we Christians disappear in the twinkling of an eye!!!!!

• In addition, no 21 gun salute for the fraud but there was a 21 gun salute for Trump. Backs turned on chynajoe. Chyna took his "oath" on luciferian Bible with upside-down cross, kamala put her clutch purse between her hand and the Bible. Can't touch a Bible if one is luciferian. All exposed in Marshall Report.

• This swamp rat or shall I say sewer rat needed to go 30 years ago.

This reply was deleted.