Replies

• Remember the Democrats thrive on the "Shock" factor. Just look at all the perversion they've put into office and or are forcing upon everyone. One of the most powerful pieces of Democrat Legislation is the "Self-Identify" rule. They said it would be "inclusive" but what they really designed it for was exclusion. I tell everyone that complains why not just use their own policies against them it'll drive them insane. If they want to give reparations to Blacks... Then we'll all Self-Identify as Blacks. If they'll only hire LGBTQO++...etc Then we'll all Self-Identify as LGBTQO++...etc. If a Job requires a college degree, then hey Self-Identify that you have a college Degree... They started this slippery slope... lets finish it! 

• Gay pride symbols! Isn't that sexual abuse? Forced to consent to makeing a public sexual statement? 

I'd say F*^k them all but they would probabbly like it! 

I learned a few things in the IDF and one of them is to never force a person to do soemthing unless they are your prisonier. 

• Pretty appropriate since they think we are their property to do with as they want. Tyranny is everywhere. It's the banner of evil.

• All the Kroger workers need to do is simply "Self- Identify" and show up for a couple weeks in the LGBTQO+++ garb. Please do toss in a bunch of Triple Z breast forms like the teacher is doing! The Idiots in Kroger 's Management team will cave because they cant fire them it would be transfobes and guilty of sexual discrimination!  LOL..... 

• Inclusive EXCEPT for Christians and polite people. Since when do manners violate anything? Fricking stupid. Lawsuits to bring the "wealth of the wicked to the righteous" in a whole new way...

• Looks like Law suites comming. Sue The hell out of them. Won't be shopping at Krogers anymore

• Peter gotcha I agree.

• I can never understand why a business thinks woke policies are good for business. If it's a personal thing that's really stupid. These CEOs should be fired.

• Joe Biden, Merrick Garland and their henchmen have brought America to a new phase of its history, and unless things change quickly, it won’t be one marked by respect for the rule of law or the rights of individual citizens. Instead, we are entering an ugly age of fascist authoritarianism, in which the brute force of the state is used to bend the people to the will of the tyrant. Remember:

"All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed, they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell"

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."---Harry S. Truman 

• Concern Citizen, you are totally right. Things need to change quickly if we want to preserve our Republic. We need to shut down these destructive forces and eradicate them from American soil forever.

This reply was deleted.