Replies

• Well, well I will always believed that the Democratic party is a party of evil, it is no longer by, the people and for the people thanks to Muslim Obama 

• Cannot blame it all on "fraudbama" - he merely encouraged them to finally reveal themselves to the world.  The democommie party has operated behind that very thin bleeding heart veneer since the 1960s, when CPUSA (communist party USA) bought them out.

• Hopefully, other Democratic sheep will follow. Schumer told his people, "if you do one thing to help Trump, you will not get a nickel for your reelection". This lady has always been a Conservative in the Democratic Party, there are a lot more. Another perfect reason for term limits! 

• She's an example of the Democrats we used to have. 

• The Democratic party is and always be for Demonic activity because just the name says it all 

• Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing the Communists have always said we do not have to attack your country to take over your politics.. beware of Democrats switching to become Republicans so that they can erode the system from inside.

• Why would any honest patriot remain in the Democrat Party.... it is not salvageable.  It would take a complete overhaul and removal of 99% of the party's political operatives.... at the federal, state, and local levels.  If you know a Democrat... get them to switch party registration... expose the DNC's communist and fascist roots.  The Democrat Party is not the party of Kennedy, Truman, or Roosevelt,

The New Democrat Party is the party of AOC and Bernie Sanders, and Nancy Pelosi... it is the home for radicals like Gavin Newsom and Maxine Waters... The Democrat Party is full of leftist subversives who see America as an EVIL EMPIRE needing to be sunk.  Those who are members of this party are supporting the end of the American Dream.

Leave the Democrat Party... join the Republican Party or any of several other independent parties in your state... but get away from the Democrat Party. It is destroying our children's and grandchildren's futures.

• In the times of following her I could never understand why she was registered as a Democrat because she's never acted that way she's always acted as a true person.

• Hope more do it. There is no Dem party any longer. Now called the COMMIE/FACIST party.

• I never understood how Ms Tulsi (I'm Southern, we address ladies that way,) could have been a real Dem -- I know that being from Hawaii meant Dem or nothing in politics but she never seemed to fit with the HI delegation...

So good on you, Ms Tulsi!!

This reply was deleted.