ADMIN

Sidney Powell revealed that she’s discovered that the Department of Defense patented an algorithm in 2006 that can predetermine the outcome of elections. The DoD then gave that patent to a University in New Jersey, which Sidney calls an “international think tank.”

She also says that Dominion Voting Systems assigned all of their patents in 2019 to the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank, and then there was an “infusion of over $400 million to State Street Capital which owns Dominion now.”

It’s all tied together and it looks like we are starting to get a better understanding of how they’ve rigged our elections for years and more importantly, WHO has been doing it.

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The ONLY way it will ever end is to ELIMINATE the people that are responsible. All of them.

Illegal voting and all forms of voter fraud must be made a capital offense. The people that are complicit in the theft of the 2020 election have committed the greatest robbery in history. Their reward should be a one way trip to the gallows.

• I have suspected for years that the Gore/Bush chad fiasco was a setup to sell comtputer vote tally systems. 

I have also for years spoken against any method other than paper ballots being hand counted, as being prone to electronic fraud.

• I send these out daily, to Senate, House and all news media!

• Give it Hell Sidney Powell the Liberal Communist Democrats must be exposed for what they are.  A Lying piece of Shit.

• I am sending this all over and we all should...Once again I am outraged. Now how do I vote to make sure there is no BS? What do we do to call our officials about what machines and ways to vote? I am unsure what to do next...

• I am outraged!

• Hello!!! And what are the white  hats going to do about this? Nothing

• Is it time folks,Americans, Patriots,3%ers?

• This reply was deleted.
  • Election fraud has been happening for years... decades.  Probably started in earnest with Johnson... and doubled down with Clinton going forward as a tool for the Democrat Party to gain control of the government and our key civil institutions.... education, law, and media.

This reply was deleted.