ADMIN

10011866886?profile=RESIZE_400x

“Stacey has a plan, and it’s only a surprise to people who haven’t paid attention. She plans to become the first Black woman governor in the United States next year. And then run for president in 2024 if Biden does not, or in 2028 if he does.” — Newsweek, November 2021

The quote comes from "an adviser who asked not to be identified to speak freely about her thinking."

Fast-forward to Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022. President Biden and Vice President Harris visited Abrams's home turf of Georgia to push their "voting rights" legislation, which is already on life support. Democrats — especially on the increasingly powerful far-left — are demanding the filibuster be blown up to pass said legislation.

But even if that did occur, the Blue Team still has only 48 of the 50 votes needed to pass the bill in the Senate, with Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) wisely withholding support.

read more here: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/589213-stacey-abramss-shocking-snub-of-biden-harris-signals-possible-2024

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm thinking gas🤢! 

• This is a joke or is it a dumb move?

• Only Andrew Jackson and JFK, but their both dead. They could both Vote, but they can't run for Office!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Joe Stalin............I mean Biden said," WHO Counts the votes" repeatedly yesteday. What the hell could Uncle Joe (Stalin) possibly mean by that? History would say WE'RE BEING OVERHROWN!!!!

• It is said, we get the government we deserve (and note for).  If the people of GA are stupid enough to vote for her, they are beyond hope.

• She is an extremely dangerous woman, along with her judge sister they have big plans for POWER.

i sure hope Georgians are smart enough not to give her this power, because she will abuse it every chance she gets!

This reply was deleted.