Replies

• You invited them here, take them to your home and take care of/support them.  I have heard American Taxpayers do not want to support them.

• These freaks do not know or care about migration vs immigration. Immigration follows all immigration laws. Migration is breaking in illegally. Illegal aliens is who they are.

• Think of all the money that will be spent on "training" these 10,000 sponsors, spread all across the country.

• The simple truth is these people should not be here in the first place, There is a legal process to be followed in allowing  them to enter our country and the process was not and has not been followed, Those that have entered our country illegally should be sent back and told to follow the law, We all understand why they want to come to America, But by showing they have no regard for the process is not the way to enter our country it is in fact showing a complete disregard for the laws of our nation, We have a total and complete disregard by those in power in Washington and until that is resolved nothing is going to change, We have absolutely no idea who is entering our country, They can  go on national tv and declare our border is secure all they want but the facts are plain OUR BORDER IS NOT SECURE, We dont have illegals entering our country we have an invasion because we have NO LEADERSHIP and its being done by purpose and its going to continue until WE  THE PEOPLE force change by removing those presently in office by voting them out.Those entering our country illegally have already shown they have NO DESIRE to follow the laws of our nation, We all understand them wanting a better life for themselves and their families but there are laws to be followed and our nation must return to those laws and our leaders must enforce them.

• It took me five years to come here legally, these are bullies who want things their way, they are braking our laws as soon as they set a foot on American soil. Throw them back on the other side. Start shooting in their direction as they are coming......see how many will continue!

• How many will the left senators or house members sponser? Or maybe rinos? How many will mayorkus sponser?

• They are illegal aliens, they are criminals on this land........NO, there should be no support at all from the ame4ican people!

• Do they think electricity is free what a bunch of idiots 

• I'll be glad to "sponsor" as many as they can send me! I'll take the money and "sponsor" them right back across the border from where they came! That's one way to round them up and deport them, at government expense!

• I'll bet many greedy people will do it.

This reply was deleted.