Replies

• won't be me!!!  Send the invaders back where they came from (TRAITOR JOE and his administration should go with them). 

• Do they think we don't have enough problems raising our own families with $7.00 a dozen eggs?

• My conscience is clear, I voted Trump! With him, none of this crap would have happened! ILLEGAL MEANS ILLEGAL! Arrest them AND the people that allowed this to happen. 

• Biden, Kamala and Co.

•  

Full investigation of every person in Washington, Trump would be one of the few people left in town, destination GITMO! 

• And how much will this experimental program cost?  No embezzlement here, I'm sure.  Seems like one more government program to encourage illegals rather than to discourage them.  BTW, what IS being done to discourage them?  What's the endgame here?  Wait for another republican president to finally get the wall built, entrance points better manned, and good survillance technology along the wall plus sufficient response force for illegal breaches of the wall?  Our country has reached the tipping point, if it hasn't already tipped, regarding get-aways, illegal drugs, and terrorists taking advantage ot getting  established for a coordinated take down of our society.

• every elected official/politician that supports sanctuaries/open borders should do this asap

• grrrrrrrr!!!!!

• You and your cohorts  go ahead, I'll pass on this one!

This reply was deleted.