Replies

• Your argument is well founded. I find it hard to believe anything reported by so-called "news" networks. However, the throngs of people on the airport tarmacs trying to escape tell a different story. They are fearing for their lives and know the Taliban will kill them.

• Their fear is real... I only, ask: How many Taliban does it take to overrun an existing government that is well equipped and trained?  A military that had displayed an ability to engage radical Islam and survive for a number of years?  What illusions could be spun thru the lens and narrative of the propagandist to create such fear? 

I am reminded of Orson Orwell's broadcast in 1938 of the 'War of the Worlds'... it was able to generate such fear.  Even then (1938), illusionary events could engineer a widespread public panic, when crafted by a talented producer and propagandist.  What was possible then is more than possible today.  Look how the left is creating a narrative of general insurrection out of the November 6th, Washington events... out of a hijacked peaceful protest.

• If the U.S. and the Afghan Governments wants us to fail, it would take very few Taliban to take over. Remember, Hitler took over Germany with only 10% of the votes. 

• Time to wake this bum up... a B-52 arch-light strike on his house and community should be good for starters...  Give the Pentagon an order to restore order in Afghanistan and recover our personnel and equipment.  Use all means necessary and set a 90 day period to do it.  Relieve any commander unable to comply... we need a Patton NOW....

• Col Ron ... I hope that you and President Trump have underground channels to key military people in Afghanistan. BREAK THE DAMN RULES and get our thousands of Americans out. And carpet bomb the hardware we left in the country.

• I've thought the same regarding the million of $ of high tech hardware we left behind in the scramble ... carpet bomb them!!!

Why in hell are we listening to "orders" from these Taliban half breeds??

BUT does the Pentagon need an order from our idiotic President Biden?? Can any undercover action de-ball the Taliban??

• Notice the lack of an official backdrop... shots taken inside the capitol structures or from public institutions, are lacking in the early video released as evidence of the Taliban's rush to victory.  The selected interviews with reporters and unknown figures reported to be Taliban. 

There is a very noticeable and telling lack of interviews with known officials of the Afghan Government...   I would remind everyone that there are several Islamic factions present in Afghanistan and most of them are not Taliban.  I am suggesting that things may not be as they appear in a world of electronic media, propaganda, and psyops. Deception is now an art capable of creating an alternate reality out of fiction. 

• Brought to us "Directly from the White House."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• We have enough military might to decimate the taliban but biden won't do a thing except bring in afghans to live in OUR country

• My thoughts exactly ... see above.

This reply was deleted.