Replies

• YES, BIDEN IS WORKING WITH OUR ENEMIES TO DESTROY THE COUNTRY AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, AND YET WE ARE ALLOWING HIM TO DO I!    WHY IS THIS?

•  WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM, OUR GOV'T IS DESTROYING THE US FROM WITHIN.

• "WE THE PEOPLE" Are permitting iit

• Yep , Gog and Magog read the Book of Revelation it is all THERE!

• YEP ERNEST :  DNC, BIDEN ADMIN. & US MAIN STREAM NEWS -Another TERRIFYING ALLIANCE, REAL CLOSE TO HOME.

• "...why did I have to find this story on Australian TV? Is our media that damn dumb???"  Our media isn't that dumb but they are that complicit. If events don't fit their narrative dictated to them by the White House and the DNC, you don't get to hear about it.

• "that complicit" - YES THEY ARE!    Unless a Miracle ocurrs, the battle has been fought, and we have lost.  At this point, we are rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, but we won't be sitting in them floating in the sunshine!   As much as I want Trump to be our leader, I can see no way that this corupt "legal system"  combined with the 10,000 indictments they have thrown again the him, not be able to find something that will allow them to throw him behind bars and disqualify him from being President, even if he gets 100,000,000 votes.   The only way I believe that Trump will get into office is if we shut down all these marxist, corupt , anti-American, Democrats from their election and legal fraud and physically place him in office!    Otherwise, we are pissing in the wind!

• AGREED MICHAEL.....HOWEVER "MAYBE" The tough job of becomining acquainted with all voting procedures and volunteering for election duty and SEEING IF WE CAN PROD ALL U.S.A. SHERIFFS to stand vigil might work.  On the other hand maybe that is STILL PISSING IN THE WIND.  Starting NOW we should be notifying and alerting County Sherriffs that MANY OF "WE THE PEOPLE" should now be recruited for POSSES.  With posses of large numbers coast to coast  coast to coast  we can lay out the plan.....i know that it would Not be Expected but we could request collaboration and leadership here----https://cspoa.org/contact-us/ ...Have All the OATH KEEPERS retreated under "MOMMY'S APRON"  or might they still be a viable force?........Examining& Analyzing my scrawl here aren't i asking that we "gin up" a Total Commitment?  OHH--- i come from BEXAR COUNTY and i know the monologue i must pitch to my "DECLARED DEMOCRAT SHERIFF

Contact Us
      Contact The CSPOA. Please Note: If you are looking for support, please visit our Support Center. CSPOA cannot give legal advice.
    • Richard, this sounds like a good plan to me!   I wonder if there are all kinds of rules and regulations that would prevent us from being deputized into the sheriff's posse!

This reply was deleted.