Replies

• I want to say ONE THING RIGHT NOW AND I ONLY HOPE THIS STRIKES UP A GIGANTIC PROTEST THAT FINALLY REMOVES THE POTUS PIECE OF SHIT WE HAVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN, IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN IMPEACH JOEY BIDEN

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW NOT LATER!

BIDEN SAYS THE BORDER IS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO DRAW ATTENTION BY HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN HIS ADMINISTRATION----!
     WE HAVE DRUGS COMING ACROSS THE BORDER SO BIDEN MUST BE IN BED WITH THE DRUG CARTELS. BIDEN IS TRAFFICING ILLEGAL ALIENS IN AMERICA AND OTHER WOMEN BEING TRAFFICED TO BOOT OUR GOVERNMENT IS TWISTED AND NOBODY DOES ANYTHIN ABOUT IT. DSO NOTHING MATTERS TO AMERICA IN THE NATIONS CAPITAL....RIGHT???? 

• Quote: "Joe has the ability to Phque up anything" - Barack Hussein Obama

• There are two types of people that should NEVER get close to politics. People that can't find their a*s with both hands and people that hate our country! We are unfortunate right now to be led by both. 

• This reply was deleted.
      • mlopez lowpuz.  You are just another idiot liberal.  Hannity either backs up what he says with videos or direct quotes.  You, on the other hand, relay on the butt kissing fake news liberal Democrat lapdog media for your brainless thoughts and opinions.  Brace yourself numb nuts for the Red sunami that is about to take place!!!
    • Hahahahaha, I guess I'm not the only one questioning his political stance.

• Hannity joined the "Minsitry of Truth" the day he described the  "choke hold" as the cause of death in the Floyd case, instead of the drugs found in the autopsy, his poor health, and the stress of resisting arrest.

This reply was deleted.