ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No, it is not phony pandemic it is purely Demonic.

• I would not trust those corrupt Clintons. They got rich with their polticial schemes in Arkansas and then came to Washington repeated it.  

They are two of a kind and  that is how they tolerate each other. 

• Trust the Clinton Gang?

Trust a Dem politician?

Not likely.

Heck, I barely trust the few good guys in government...but I trust Sam Colt's heirs & successors.

• now a days we can not even trust the Democrats led a lone trust the Republican.

• now a days we can not even trust the Democrats led a lone trust the Republican

• I don't trust the Clinton and the Democrats governor and mayor of any city.

• I think we should have our own army that tracks down radical Dems and brand a sickle and hammer on there forheads 

• Why doesn't the Tea Party recruit its own contact tracers?  That way, we could stop the pandemic without fear of Clinton snooping on us!  Also, the Tea Party would win a lot of public good will!

• Oh, all of a sudden Hillary acts like she cares about the country? There must be something in it for her. Monetary gain no doubt. Give me a break!

• I don't trust old slick willy or hilarious rotten cling-on with anything.  They are communists, radicals, dumbo-craps and only out for themselves.  They would sell their own mothers if they were still alive.

This reply was deleted.