ADMIN

Medical Tyranny by Valerie Cheers Brown – Believe It In 2016

To grasp the urgency of lifting the ubiquitous economic shutdowns, visit New York City’s Central Park, ideally in the morning. At 5:45 am, it is occupied by maybe 100 runners and cyclists, spread over 843 acres. A large portion of these early-bird exercisers wear masks. Are they trying to protect anyone they might encounter from their own unsuspected coronavirus infection? Perhaps. But if you yourself run towards an oncoming runner on a vector that will keep you at least three yards away when you pass each other, he is likely to lunge sideways in terror if your face is not covered. The masked cyclists, who speed around the park’s inner road, apparently think that there are enough virus particles suspended in the billions of square feet of fresh air circulating across the park to enter their mucous membranes and to sicken them.

These are delusional beliefs, yet they demonstrate the degree of paranoia that has infected the population. Every day the lockdown continues, its implicit message that we are all going to die if we engage in normal life is reinforced. Polls show an increasing number of Americans opting to continue the economic quarantine indefinitely lest they be ‘unsafe’. The longer that belief is reinforced, the less likely it will be that consumers will patronize reopened restaurants or board airplanes in sufficient numbers to bring the economy back to life.

It is worth briefly reviewing the facts about outdoor viral transmission in order to assess the rationality of New York’s park users. The chance of getting infected across a wide open, windswept space is virtually nil, even if the imaginary carrier were not moving quickly past his potential victim. When it comes to viral infections, dose matters. Proximity to the carrier, prolonged exposure, and being in an enclosed space are the biggest risk factors. Even the New York Times, one of the most aggressive purveyors of virus hysteria, could not avoid acknowledging this commonsensical truth about outdoor transmission. The director of Australia’s International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health told the paper: ‘Outdoors is safe, and there is certainly no cloud of virus-laden droplets hanging around.’ Infectious droplets would be quickly diluted in outdoor air, director Lidia Morawska said, so their concentrations would quickly become insignificant. Bottom line: ‘It is safe to go for a walk and jog and not to worry about the virus in the air.’

read more:

https://spectator.us/paranoid-style-covid-19-central-park-safetyism/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fauci, Gates, Bloomberg, and their ilk have been in cahoots for years. Every time I see a Face Mask, I Think to myself, "There goes another sheep."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Are we being played or what? If Americans really want to see the Coronavirus disappear stop voting for Democrats. 

• AMEN Brother

• If you have noticed all the co-ordinated intricacies of the DS's attacks over the past 4 years then this pandemic should not surprise you. It's as if they planned & then practiced all the controlling & intrusionist attacks possible on the populist. 1) Russian Collusion, 2) Obstruction, 3) Impeachment, now the "big hammer" a pandemic!

• This whole thing is a hoax!  I believe the driving factor behind all the panic is to make sure Trump will be blamed for anything and everything!  Boy they (Democrats) must really hate him to destroy the economy just because of their hate.

• No, this isn't just about Trump, it is about complete government domination over the populace and the vast majority is falling for it.  Surrendering their liberty for temporary "safety".  

Dennis Prager has a Fireside Chat (#132) about "Safe", "Until it is Safe Means Never."  Well worth the time to watch.

• These so-called health professionals not only keep the fear going theý want to destroy our economy. The deep state is everywhere! Time for President Trump to jettison these swamp rats and get everyone back to work. When we reelect President Trump in November it will be time for him to use everything at his disposal to take action against those treasonous democrats who are fighting him on sanctuary cities, states, border wall and that stupid republican super pac that is trying to remove him from office. This President has saved this country, destroyed both democrat and republican parties, created the American Party and is the only thing keeping us from losing our Republic! We need EVERY conservative to get out and vote so we can keep America great. God Bless this President and God Bless Ameŕica!!

• that is the purpose of destroying the constitution of America.

• This reply was deleted.
    • this is all about the antichrist rising up in power.

• Indeed it is.  I'm glad that there are few whose eyes are wide.  This complete crash of consciousness in our People can ONLY be remedied by REPENTANCE and those of us who truly believe in Christ to cry REPENTANCE to our People.  Jeff, think about this:  The only campaign that needs to be established, the only message that needs projected, the only words that need to be said is this:  Repent America!  JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY ANSWER!  

I believe men can change.  I'm living proof.  But, if we want all the commotion, the confusion, and the chaos to calm down, we should concentrate all our efforts on a single and simple message.  JESUS CHRIST is the ANSWER!  JESUS CHRIST is the SOLUTION!  JESUS CHRIST is the REMEDY to all of the Worlds problems.  This nation is the beacon, the Lighthouse on the hill; for the rest of the world.  We must stand for the AUTHOR of Life, Liberty, and Happiness.  And we will have Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Jesus Christ is THE Author to everything we yearn for that's good in the world.  Living His teachings brings peace!  Anything else less than this is Satanic.

This reply was deleted.